Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

RE: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

Does anyone at least remember the name of the attachment ?
    Can't find it in the old attachments list (link posted by DarkstaR).
    I didn't check all files 1 by 1 tho - not enough free time to do so...

One amazing thing about using this for CAM like software (what I already have achieved like few minutes ago :P) is that you don't have to make client connect anywhere in order to playback a cam file.
    You simply send the first map packet and it loads up like you just logged in ^^

My question though:
    How to get back to the main menu (with "Enter Game" button ect) ???
    Setting connection state does not help (writing 0 to the connection state address that is).
    I've found packet type 0x14 in OT sources that's meant to be logout but Tibia just excepts and stays "logged in".

Any ideas ?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ufo
    One amazing thing about using this for CAM like software (what I already have achieved like few minutes ago :P) is that you don't have to make client connect anywhere in order to playback a cam file.
    You simply send the first map packet and it loads up like you just logged in ^^

My question though:
    How to get back to the main menu (with "Enter Game" button ect) ???
    Setting connection state does not help (writing 0 to the connection state address that is).
    I've found packet type 0x14 in OT sources that's meant to be logout but Tibia just excepts and stays "logged in".

Any ideas ?
    Assuming you need this for playing back recordings, just close the server socket.

The fun part (what I was saying above) is I don't use sockets.
    Unless they open automatically in Tibia client after sending first map packet.

Step by step - what I do - to better show my prob:
    1. Start Tibia client.
    2. Start cam player.
    3. Open cam file.
    4. Send first packet from the file to client (PacketToClient).
    5. get next packet and so on and so forth...

Notice there's no part about making any connection with client.

So... how do I close socket that I didn't open before ?

Unless, like I already said, I didn't get your response :/

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ufo
    The fun part (what I was saying above) is I don't use sockets.
    Unless they open automatically in Tibia client after sending first map packet.

Step by step - what I do - to better show my prob:
    1. Start Tibia client.
    2. Start cam player.
    3. Open cam file.
    4. Send first packet from the file to client (PacketToClient).
    5. get next packet and so on and so forth...

Notice there's no part about making any connection with client.

So... how do I close socket that I didn't open before ?

Unless, like I already said, I didn't get your response :/
    You don't need to hook the socket for playing recordings.
    1. Overwrite login servers
    2. Set up a TCP listener
    3. Log in automatically using Send/PostMessage
    4. Start sending packets to the client

I am sending packets to client.
    Client shows what was recorded.
    Yet I DO NOT touch any sockets or any connection with client AT ALL.

I just inject the packets with PacketToClient (which is adapted from source posted here by Stepler).

But I've just stumbled upon a post by Snowak saying about closing Tibia client socket (force logout - link: Force logout?).
    Might be the socket opens up in client autmatically on packet arrival.
    I'll be looking into this and will let ya'll know

[edit]
    Thanks for your input though - I DO appreciate it

[edit2]
    The socket structure does not get initiated :/
    Dunno how to get around this...

Sorry to revive the topic, but does anyone have attachments the post?

Cool RE: [Tutorial C++] Tibia Parser Hook, Sending To Client

Excellent tutorial! I am also looking for the hook source in this tutorial if anyone could please upload it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Might have found it in the attachments (could be wrong but I think this is it).

This attachment is wrong, it isn't it. It is Stiju's "Print Text hooking". Also if you want the source code, find for "TugBOT" of DarkstaR on googlecode. There you'll find it.

Regards, Czepek!

Quote Originally Posted by Czepek
    This attachment is wrong, it isn't it. It is Stiju's "Print Text hooking". Also if you want the source code, find for "TugBOT" of DarkstaR on googlecode. There you'll find it.

Regards, Czepek!
    Ah ok, thanks!