Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Addresses - 8.55
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addresses - 8.55

Addresses - 8.55

Code:
    RSA = 0x005B7610
    Login Server = 0x00791D20
    Right now I don't have more time for getting them...

RE: Addresses - 8.55

[code=delphi]
    //First line in the [ code ] the tab dont work
    acPrintName: $4F5133;
    acPrintFPS: $45A058;
    acShowFPS: $63AF94;
    acNopFPS: $459F94;
    acPrintText: $4F5133;
    acPrintMap: $4F11FE;
    acPrintMapNext: $4F1203;
    acPrintMapOriginal: $4F0210;

AdrNameSpy1: $4F2119;
    AdrNameSpy2: $4F2123;
    NameSpy1Default: 19061;
    NameSpy2Default: 16501;
    NameSpy1Enabled: $9090;
    NameSpy2Enabled: $9090;

acSendFunction: $4F89E0;
    acParser: $45C180;
    acGetNextPacket: $4F9440;

acSendBufferSize: $796DD0;
    acSendBuffer: $7965A8;
    acRecvBufferStream: $796DD4;

AdrScreenRect: $649784;
    AdrMapPointer: $651640;
    AdrStatusTimer: $7DDCD4;
    AdrAttackTimer: $7DDCB8;
    acTeaKey: $796DD0+4;
    AdrDatPtr: $796E04;

[/code]

Administrator

I updated TibiaAPI's addresses to 8.55. Most needed addresses can be found there. Here's the link to the revision: http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/source/detail?r=794

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    I updated TibiaAPI's addresses to 8.55. Most needed addresses can be found there. Here's the link to the revision: http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/source/detail?r=794
    tibiaapi pipe is working now?

hello,
    I dont know how you get these adresses exactly or how difficult it is... but I have much respect of the programmer of tibia-api.
    Please dont get me wrong now, I may ask when will u release the new version?

Im very grateful that u are taking the time to update. Thanks.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sebasbe
    The pipe has always worked. The only problem we've had is hooking send/recv on Windows7 before login. I'm working on an XP machine so I won't be able to test if it's working now.
    Quote Originally Posted by alkamenes
    hello,
    I dont know how you get these adresses exactly or how difficult it is... but I have much respect of the programmer of tibia-api.

You're very welcome. I'll release the official DLL as soon as I know all the addresses are correct.

@thread
    When I hook the PrintName address it crashes the client, and it seems as though megano0body has the same address. Can anyone else confirm the address or know why the crash occurs? Thanks.

You are so fast! Today was released new client and you have updated Tibia API! But my question is 'How to use Tibia API?' I know its noobish question and it's wrong thread(I don't want to make another). Can someone answer here or on PM? I want to use this powerful tool, but I exactly don't know how . I heard that, with this tool Tibia client editing is possible(f.e. like in 8.55 was added under 'Copy Name' new function 'Report Name', that Tibia API could add 'Copy Colours' - function which would copy outfit colours, I know that must be scripted). Which languages I can with Tibia API? And what else is needed to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by sebasbe
    The pipe has always worked. The only problem we've had is hooking send/recv on Windows7 before login. I'm working on an XP machine so I won't be able to test if it's working now.
    Quote Originally Posted by alkamenes
    hello,

You're very welcome. I'll release the official DLL as soon as I know all the addresses are correct.

@thread
    When I hook the PrintName address it crashes the client, and it seems as though megano0body has the same address. Can anyone else confirm the address or know why the crash occurs? Thanks.
    Our address is wrong, i dont know why but i got a wrong address.

Here goes the right drawing addresses:
    [code=delphi]
    // First Line
    acPrintFPS: $45A058;
    acShowFPS: $63AF94;
    acNopFPS: $459F94;
    acPrintText: $4B4130;
    [/code]

Administrator

PrintName is still the same, and it's still crashing the client when I hook it. It's only PrintName that crashes the client, everything else works fine.

Thanks, it's weird we got the same addresses and they were wrong haha.
    First addresses:
    [code=delphi]
    //First line bug =p
    acPrintText: $4F5133;
    [/code]

The fixed ones:

[code=delphi]
    // First Line
    acPrintText: $4B4130;
    [/code]

Anyways for this updated i was waiting for a client-side anti-cheat, but looks to be anything related. Also i was thinking that in this client they would use dynamic memory address, but not again...

Yes, the 'anti-cheat' is something server-related =p