Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

DarkstaR v.s. LoW - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DarkstaR v.s. LoW

Super Moderator

RE: DarkstaR v.s. LoW

safe cheats was around before daniel or low released their commercial safe cheats

although daniel did beat low to it

Lol, seems like you have a whole bunch of minions there at tibia underground or whatever that site is called. Btw, LordOfWar won.

About who is 'morally' correct, that is just stupid. Neither of them are 'morally correct', writing a bot for a game which people have worked hard for is always morally incorrect. Besides, your 'comparisation' is just weird - there is a major difference if you have been running a site for a couple of years, rather than a few months.

Im sick of hearing people whine about LoW. There is nothing wrong with selling a bot, I would also sell my bot if I knew people would buy it. BIG EVIL CORPORATIONS MAN!!11

Also i got banished on Tibiabot.com forums just for been saying that GhostBot NG sucks.
    Why?. It costs 9.5$ and only supports healing, level spy, xray, alerts... Only that shitty things. He is just poor he is a motha son

Quote Originally Posted by tokn
    Im sick of hearing people whine about LoW.
    You said it all.

I don't want you to hate me now DarkstaR, and please do NOT think so, because you know I'm a pretty weird dude with weird opinions.

I think that all this was just some immature bullshit. TUGBot is often being recognized as "better than LoW's", "Better costumer service then NG has".
    Stop all this nonsense, I don't want anyone to talk shit about LoW. As you can see, he has over 100,000 costumers to take care of.
    DarkstaR, try to imagine yourself taking care of 100,000 costumers, where around 1000 (as LoW said, 1%) of them are complaining DAILY and telling you what a shitf*ck you are. I bet you wouldn't be able to take care of even 100 of them, so I repeat, DO NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT LOW.

-EDIT/
    Think of NGSoft as a store.
    A guy runs into your store and asks for 10 apples, you give him 5 and then you tell him to wait, because there are no apples left, and you need to get the remaining 5 apples from the storehouse.
    The man starts screaming at you, telling you to *stfu*, he points a finger at you, and then he throws the 5 apples in your head. The man stops screaming and stands there, waiting for you to pick up
    the 5 apples from the floor, and the 5 apples from the storehouse.

What would you do? Would you do what he said or would you tell HIM to leave the store and never come back?
    ... Think about it.
    /EDIT-

When I started using the bot, I had several problems with getting keys and such (when I switched between different computers), and I was totally ignorant to all the help posts and the search function, but when I realised that help-threads actually existed, I had absolutely no problems dealing with the bot/keys.

Check out all the (sorry for my language) retarded posts on NG-Forum, around 95% of everyone who is active on that forum is a scammer, a flamer, or even a spammer. Some of them even withholds all 3 of those attributes.

LoW is doing a great job, and I bet that he has put more work into his bots then you guys could ever imagine.

Sorry for my English, I wrote it all in a haste, so the grammar might not be very good.

I have to agree with jesper for first time Just joke.
    But Jesper have good points here.

Most of my friends tells me to make a serius project for once and "just" make a website and sell the bot.

Problem is that so many customers low handles every day, or should be needed to be handled. Is not a one man job, not even a 10man job, and Low is the one with the project.

I still prefere to be a customers of tugbot, becouse DarkStar Is on fire, and hopefully his fire will burn longer than Low's Did

Im not taking any side, and in the debate I think it's ended tied

Thanks for opinions

About me having "minions:" they seem to have biased opinions about the argument, which is why I posted here. I wanted to see, from a more intellectually based point of view, what people think. The argument was undoubtedly unnecessary, but it happened nonetheless.

@Jesper: Dude, I said give an honest unbaised opinion, and you did. I have no reason to hate you.

@Everyone saying LoW is a good person: Yes, hes worked hard. Yes, hes good at what he does. But look how he acts.. He bans people on his forums for no reason. Banned me for posting on his forum, then brought the fight to mine. Banned Hux for complimenting his bot but saying he preffered NG. Banned SamDaMan for saying if you want a good depositor, get blackD (this was before NG could even make depositors whatsoever). Hes banned so many people for such little shit, yes he has worked hard but hes a dick to the point where he senors everything that is said. HE HAS A FIELD ON THE USER PAGE WHERE YOUR ALLOWED TO LINK TO YOUR HOMEPAGE, AND BANNED SOMEONE FOR HAVING MY WEBSITE LINK THERE.

You cannot tell me he is not a dick. Maybe he worked hard for his bot, but that work is way long past, he hasn't updated NG in forever, and Ghost is simple as hell to be made.

I can agree on that point, he might be a dick to some people, but you know how the human race is and how our brain works. If we feel threatened, we will do something about it.

Low has a company, he needs to listen to his customers and give them a decent product like every other company has to do. Its like I go to a store, see the functions of a product, I buy it and it isn't working like it should. I would go back to the store and ask for help or else I would want my money back. You can't banish for that from a store. Its their right.

LoW needs to get sued by his unsatisfied customers. Lets see what happens then O.o.

LoW isn't the one who should be sued, dude.

Many of the costumers that he has are spamming threads on TibiaBot forums with titles like, "I'm hacked, FU TIBIABOT" or "WHERE IS MY KEY?????", there's a reason why he doesn't listen to them. Why the hell would LoW even want to hack 90% of everyone who is using that bot? He earns more money getting costumers then hacking them. To many idiots out there are Downloading TibiaBot cracks from ThePirateBay or Speedyshare or w/e, and that's why they are getting hacked, it's not LoW's fault. It's like buying a computer, overclocking it and suing the company for not telling you that OverClocking might overheat the computer - it's just totaly, utter, retardness.

About the Key-threads, that's pretty stupid as well, he have told them over, and over, and over, and over again that the "General/Bug/Help" or what they call it nowadays is NOT for key questions, there is a helpdesk. People who complains about the helpdesk not working should either upgrade their Webbrowser, make a new Helpdesk acc, or get a new Webbrowser.

So ones again, stop all the damn bullshit. If you'd like to complain, I suggest you to get LoW's phonenumber and set up a meeting IRL.