Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Ideal Non-Detected tool (Source Included) [VB6]

Thread: Ideal Non-Detected tool (Source Included) [VB6]

Ideal Non-Detected tool (Source Included) [VB6]

Well since i'm semi-retired i could as well post the source and the full program of my undetected tool which i made with some ideal help from Erra ^^

This isn't a pretty code i might have left out some shitty codes that doesn't need to be there i'm still a novice so i can't say it's perfect but it does what it suppose to do

Features:
    1. Auto Healer (low and high functions)
    2. Auto Spell Caster (After attacked mob)
    3. Don't stand in wave (move to diagonal)
    4. Sio healer (dunno never had a chance to test this one)
    5. Half way to a overlay to icons (transparent form with items you can click and give action)
    6. Call function script system
    7. XP/h hotkey (reading tibia internal xp/h) page down i think it was

Good to know:
    1. It's not fully tested, but i have been using it for months with my 150+ rp with del warn and never a bann or anyone noticing me having some kind of macro/cheat
    2. [code=vbnet]Private Sub Form_Load()

Dim version As String
      Dim versionthis As String
      versionthis = "1.14(8.55)"
      version = Inet1.OpenURL("http://tibiaarmory.com/versionh.txt")
      If version = versionthis Then
      currentversion.Caption = version
      knownbugs.Text = Inet1.OpenURL("http://tibiaarmory.com/udtbugs.txt")
      Else
      MsgBox "You are running an outdated version of Undetected Tools, Please Update as soon as possible. http://www.tibiaarmory.com/"
      Unload Me: End
      End If[/code]
      that is now commented so it won't start that way
    3. This is open-source for educational and helping purposes, so use it well and almost everything is possible this way

[size=medium]Question are really welcomed[/size]

Screens:

Cheers people of tpforums =)

Download attached:
    Containing:
    Source which is made in Visual Basic 6.0
    Compiled binary which gives you a insight in a unmodified version for the real thing

RE: Ideal Non-Detected tool (Source Included) [VB6]

please move this to open-source board =)

May I ask how this is more undetectable than anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    As far as my knowledge in this i do not edit any adresses or inject into the client just hooking it and reading it's memory like almost any program can do and then just sending keystrokes. = same as blackd safe cheat is working

or it's just me don't understanding anything

anyhow: how come you think it would NOT?

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpopis
    As far as my knowledge in this i do not edit any adresses or inject into the client just hooking it and reading it's memory like almost any program can do and then just sending keystrokes. = same as blackd safe cheat is working

The detection is server side, there is no assembly in the client which checks for modifications of client code, so modify away!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpopis

The detection is server side, there is no assembly in the client which checks for modifications of client code, so modify away!
    if i say like this then.. it doesn't send any packets.. (the wrong way) it goes trough the Tibia client original keys etc.. i have no idea on further more information how the development have gone atm i quitted so i don't know so much no more

Bots that use the keyboard and the mouse are harder to detect, anyways, the injections and sending packets are not detectable, only if you make mistakes (common?).

Quote Originally Posted by megano0body
    Bots that use the keyboard and the mouse are harder to detect, anyways, the injections and sending packets are not detectable, only if you make mistakes (common?).
    probably but it's an ideal bot ;P

esfomeado

Please rehost.

Why its down?