Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7
Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.8

Please notice that this is under the unverified board and download at your own risk!

I finished with my next update and it's time to release, if you have any requests or suggestions, please post a reply or send a private message to me, and please report bugs if you find any!

Version 1.6.8 download
    http://speedy.sh/6hpan/ClassicBotter168.rar

Version 1.0.0 on TPFORUMS open source board
    http://www.tpforums.org/forum/thread-7672.html

Tibianic-HR tool (7.72)
    Open source project written with C#
    http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/5349-C-Tibianic-HR

Version 1.6.8 changes
    ADDED
    * Fix to new reveal invisible

FIXED
    * GM alert issue
    * Crash using namespy/levelspy for 7.72
    * 7.4 light
    * Stabilized safety using hotkeys

And some performance enhancement to various modules

Important notes
    Go here to see how to use hotkeys
    When you change emplacement or healing option, make sure the new setting is highlighted or your change will be ignored!

When adding loot to your lootlist you write them like this:
    bpindex:itemid like this:
    1:3031 or 4:3031(4th backpack)
    You can also choose g instead of bpindex to put item on ground, g:3031

Inside of the config.ini theres a part called IdByGold:3031(by default)
    When you login to a (new) server, make sure you check that servers ID of gold. If it is 2148, change IdByGold to 2148 instead of 3031. Then go to File > Reload INI and u're good to go. This changes some ID's inside of the bot for finding correct food and backpack ID's.

Useful topics
    Information on all hotkeys new link
    Cavebot issues
    Cavebot - floor changing issue
    How alarms work
    Runemaking and spear pick-up - might be outdated, yet useful
    How to set up sleepers new link
    Last edited by Xavious; 11-07-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: upgraded to 1.6.8

RE: [7.4] ClassicBotter

Something tells me the amount of cavebotters are going to increase on certain OTs.

niice you can
    use that bot in
    http://www.roldera.net/notes.php
    :P is a 7.4 ot

That's where I'm currently playing

Updated to version 1.2.0!

Friends and enemy list has been added and a hotkey to both sio and uh them.
    Next release will most likely be tomorrow if I manage to complete the avoid beam/wave Im currently working on!

omg omg :P very niice work!!

Hello Dear Xavious,

I just registered to this forum to inform you that your healing bot is bugged in your latest version (1.2.0).

At first it seems to work fine, but suddenly it gets bugged. I have unfortunately not found what triggers it.

Yeah I noticed that, thanks. However I belive I have fixed it, if you notice it again please try to let me know what happened! (most likely when u activated it with the wrong values)