Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 65
Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

What ot does everyone play now days? For this version...

Awesome bot man! congratz its a nice project!

How does the caveboot looter works? I added 1:3031 and it still doesnt loot gold, could anyone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skas View Post
    How does the caveboot looter works? I added 1:3031 and it still doesnt loot gold, could anyone help me ?
    When I played MasterCores/Tibianic (the one after MasterCores got shutted down) I had do something like this (don't remember if it was on MasterCores or Tibianic)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious View Post
    Inside of the config.ini theres a part called IdByGold:3031(by default)
    When you login to a (new) server, make sure you check that servers ID of gold. If it is 2148, change IdByGold to 2148 instead of 3031. Then go to File > Reload INI and u're good to go. This changes some ID's inside of the bot for finding correct food and backpack ID's.

Hello guys! Just found ClassicBotter and its awesome, congratz for this bot Xavious

I've some doubts about the $refillammo hotkey, I'm using arrows while hunting (and doing 'exevo con'), but the command seems to don't agroup them in the "ammunition" slot :S, so its impossible to refill the ammunition automatically?

I tried to use it as a normal and also as a 'persistent hotkey', writting only $refillammo and tried also with $refillammo <ArrowsID>, but both seems to not work :S

Maybe it only works with bolts?
    EDIT: Nope, it doesn't works with bolts also ;S

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Nebelorz; 07-24-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebelorz View Post
    Hello guys! Just found ClassicBotter and its awesome, congratz for this bot Xavious

I've some doubts about the $refillammo hotkey, I'm using arrows while hunting (and doing 'exevo con'), but the command seems to don't agroup them in the "ammunition" slot :S, so its impossible to refill the ammunition automatically?

I tried to use it as a normal and also as a 'persistent hotkey', writting only $refillammo and tried also with $refillammo <ArrowsID>, but both seems to not work :S

Maybe it only works with bolts?
    EDIT: Nope, it doesn't works with bolts also ;S

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the report, Ill test it out.

Until then you can probably use $equip ammo arrowid
    Use this as a persistent hotkey and it should work better
    Code:
    $equip {arg1} {arg2}
    arg1 = head/neck/back/armor/rhand/lhand/legs/ring/feet/ammo
    arg2 = itemid
    $equip neck 3081 (equips stoneskin amulet)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious View Post
    Thanks for the report, Ill test it out.

Until then you can probably use $equip ammo arrowid
    Use this as a persistent hotkey and it should work better
    Code:
    $equip {arg1} {arg2}
    arg1 = head/neck/back/armor/rhand/lhand/legs/ring/feet/ammo
    arg2 = itemid
    $equip neck 3081 (equips stoneskin amulet)
    Auch! didn't seen that command :S
    thanks you lots, and I must say that you're doing a great job with this, seriously...

EDIT:
    the command $equip ammo 2543 doesn't work, also tried $equip back 2543 and nothing.

I've found that it works with objects that aren't stackable, and with the stackable ones (fish, ammunition and gold) doesn't. Maybe thats the problem

Also! the function $dropitems <X> doesn't work properly, it drops everything on my backpack, whatever are the items inside ;S
    And also! heh the fishing function ($fish) lags the client a lot! I was banned from a server because "sending strange packets" while fishing...

I use 7.72 client
    Last edited by Nebelorz; 07-25-2013 at 04:06 PM.

anyone got any scripts they made for cavebot? im playing tibianic

bot needs updated to be usable with tibianic custom client now please

Hey, the latest version does not have a click reuse function. If it does I cant seem to find it.