Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 56
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.6

I plan on making a minor update to fix name spy, level spy and anything else small if anyone has any suggestions, please write them here.

Nothing too major though, I only have few days off

It says <offline> on character. What's with that?

Press the refresh button once you logged into the game

Quote Originally Posted by Robbisen
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo
    why does it not put blank runes up?
    I guess you're trying to use it on faloria. I think they got another id on blank rune so you cant use it:P

You'll need to change IdByGold to 3031 in order for it to work. (config.ini)

When realots.net comes out [real cipsoft 7.7] will you make this compatible with it?

Since Iryont will host it I assume he will use the same or similar kind of encryption to that server as Tibianic-HR has, you can however check my Tibianic-HR tool and upgrade it to work with that server. Iryont has auto detection of that tool however it should be easy to bypass. It can be found here http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10487.html

I would like to see some more hotkeys like "move item ID from ground to BP" and an replier if someone types when entering screen and maybe an "run from monsters / keep distance" to monsters function, would be awesome to bot paladins! :'D

Tho the only thing Im really intressted in getting is the run from/keep distance to function

/ME.

Hello, I have problem with bot becuse It dos't work very well. I can't use hotkeys if I open classic Botter I see only that, i Can't klick Hotkeys near Hold Attack...

Quote Originally Posted by f0rest
    Hello, I have problem with bot becuse It dos't work very well. I can't use hotkeys if I open classic Botter I see only that, i Can't klick Hotkeys near Hold Attack...
    try opening as Admin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    Press the refresh button once you logged into the game
    Tried that. Its for Tibianic-hr does it not work with that?