Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 58
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.6

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    That hotkey doesnt work because you use it wrong. Here all available hotkeys can be found http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-7740-post-70775.html#pid70775

This is the correct way to eat meat
    $useitem 3577

You probably need to change GoldById in config.ini to 3031 instead of 2107(or whatever it is right now) in order to make the bot know which ID is used for the server you play on
    [hr]
    Updated to 1.6.7

This update is focused on "7.4 custom clients" aka client version 7.72

If you play 7.4 or 7.6 you might not have much use for this one! (unless you are cavebotting and need to eat some food)
    O Yee, you help me very much thenk you! But could you help me with runemaker? why he don't blank runes on hand. Sytuation i Have one bp open and 19 places blank runes and 1 free. And i Try use bot. Good? or maybe i do something bad...

RE: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

Is it still not working(after downloading 1.6.7, it has the correct config.ini file for Faloria.eu)?

If you have 19 blank runes in an open backpack and your hand/ammo slot free it should work without any issues, I have a character on Faloria and I will test it when I have some time(cant make runes with it yet).

In the meantime you can use a couple of hotkeys in the persistent hotkey section, something like this

$equip rhand XXXX $wait 1000
    $mphigher 120 'adori gran flam'
    $fish $wait 1000
    $useitem ZZZZ

XXXX = blank rune id
    ZZZZ = fish id

Something like that. Would work decent for AFK rune making at least

Xav I have one question... maybe you have tibia 7.4 (7.72) file? I look fot this maybe I will try to open a server I can't find it on internet...

RE: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.6

Quote Originally Posted by f0rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    That hotkey doesnt work because you use it wrong. Here all available hotkeys can be found http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-7740-post-70775.html#pid70775

This is the correct way to eat meat
    $useitem 3577

You probably need to change GoldById in config.ini to 3031 instead of 2107(or whatever it is right now) in order to make the bot know which ID is used for the server you play on
    [hr]
    Updated to 1.6.7

This update is focused on "7.4 custom clients" aka client version 7.72

If you play 7.4 or 7.6 you might not have much use for this one! (unless you are cavebotting and need to eat some food)
    O Yee, you help me very much thenk you! But could you help me with runemaker? why he don't blank runes on hand. Sytuation i Have one bp open and 19 places blank runes and 1 free. And i Try use bot. Good? or maybe i do something bad...
    I really cant say why it doesnt work for you. I just tried and it works for me.
    I also updated fishing, it will be added with next update

@Pannkaka
    Your incoming private message are disabled, Ill answer you here

There might be something wrong with the calculation to find your characters, at which position of your character list is the character that doesnt work?

I've tried on 2 accounts and the same problem accours, on one account its the first character and on the second account its the last character..

Thanks!

Alright, Ill look into that and see if I can find out whats wrong

Could you let this bot work on realots? www.realots.net

would really appreciate if you could do so

work to realots.net?