Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 24
Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4 & 7.6] ClassicBotter 1.6.0

I found out what caused this issue and it has been fixed!

Thanks for your report!

where is it then? xd

@Xavious: Are you continuing this project or is there a possibilty to recieve a source code to learn from?

Kind regards, Demnish.

you could make it work in 7.72 too.

Dash would be gr8

I was thinking of adding 7.72 support, but since BlackD Proxy is free and supports that version Id rather not put the time into that.

RE: [7.4 & 7.6] ClassicBotter 1.6.1

Updated to 1.6.1

Changes in version 1.6.1

ADDED
    * $dash
    * Extra housing safety measure
    * $fish

FIXED
    * Issue with enemy list
    * Issue with hold attack
    * Pick-up
    * Monk trainer

Fisher and new pick-up is not 100% yet but will most likely do what is needed, will however be fixed to work 100% in a short time, I hope you enjoy this update

You Bot is just amazing!... It would be more great if you could add a new function... like...

A wait time... wait(mili. sec) (To make functions having a wait time like > $useoncreature 3155 target wait(800) <)

Problem I found is that the targeting of the cavebot is not working that well.... sometimes its attacking and sometimes not....

Great work for sure...

Thank you, and I plan on adding some kind of waiting system aswell, however I havnt figured out how that should be done as of now. But I am thinking about it and hopefully will implent it soon If theres any other suggestions please let me know!

I havnt noticed anything specific about the cavebot targeting, if you could give me more specifics about this issue it would simply the process of finding the source of the problem. I will try to find it out myself though. Once I upgrade the fisher to work 100% I can start working on the cavebot a bit more, as the trouble with both fishing and cavebot are usually while reading the map and thats kind of difficult but will hopefully get worked out

RE: [7.4 & 7.6] ClassicBotter 1.6.2

Updated to 1.6.2
    Link can be found in the first post

ADDED
    * Persistent hotkey wait function

FIXED
    * Light hack (7.4 support)
    * Mana fluids
    * Revised client chooser

Persistent hotkeys are now supposed to be written like this:
    $hplower hp id wait time(ms)
    $hplower 500 2274 wait 1500