Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 40
Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4 & 7.6] ClassicBotter 1.6.4

I'm new user to this Classicbotter, I got it from a friend and then googled it and found this thread, there some questions I have...

About Runemaker, when I have multiple backpacks open it rather takes the backpack, shovel, rope or gold coins that I have in the backpack than blank runes..? Some bugg or something?
    Seems like this bot is looking like elfbot, is there dash or something like this on this bot? haha

Quote Originally Posted by krille
    I'm new user to this Classicbotter, I got it from a friend and then googled it and found this thread, there some questions I have...

About Runemaker, when I have multiple backpacks open it rather takes the backpack, shovel, rope or gold coins that I have in the backpack than blank runes..? Some bugg or something?
    Seems like this bot is looking like elfbot, is there dash or something like this on this bot? haha
    Functions

edit: you should rewrite the whole bot in c#, and for the custom client

how is it going with the update?

Please dont implement aimbot, auto-ring equipper (as suggested earlier) and other stuff that gives alot of advantage in pvp, most people play 7.4 because of the pvp system. I dont really see why people play 7.4 if they use aimbot, might aswell play 8.0++

I am fishing and making runes.
    How do i make the bot put all fishes in a backpack on the ground? or just put them on the ground below me?

I'm botting on a char, who's looting gold, but I loot them to 1:2148, and when bp full how to open new bp? so i dont stop ;pp

Edit: Is there any screenshot taker, if not... maybe add it, would be awesome!

Xavious, you should instead of making waiting (amount of time), make like elfbot, auto 200 script...

Depositing is almost possible on this bot, would just need some things like,
    $gotolabel 'label'

Please fix the cavebot to able to open backpack when bp full (for gold etc)

waypoints getting stuck on fields (fire, poison, electric) ect

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    Currently these changes has been made

ADDED
    * Check if loot is properly written
    * $saytrade
    * $useonground

FIXED
    * Drop loot on cavebot
    * Open bag on cavebot(bag as container temporary not supported)
    * Lower chance of getting stuck while cavebotting
    * Pause key toggles cavebot again
    * Tries to eat for too long while cavebotting

I still have some more stuff I would like to upgrade before releasing it, hopefully some changes to stop getting stuck while cavebotting and fisher but I cant make any promises!
    Awesome! Hope you release it soon

Just wanna write some more suggestions

Targeting as in Elfbot
    Dist-Away = Will keep distance to the mob (should be able to decide what range you wanna have)
    Melee-Reach = Will normally go to the mob and just attack...
    Melee-Parry-Reach = The same as up, but will try to only have 2 mobs on you...
    Melee-Approach = Will stand diagonal and try to only have one mob on you...
    Melee-Strike = Will stand infront of the mob and if able to make spells, you can do like exori vis or so...

__________________________________________________ _____

edit: my bot is fucking up sometimes, i get "There is no way." on a random waypoint, is it mapclicking or walking with arrows??? lol it's a big cave so i dno why it fucks up :s
    sometimes, it doesn't rope