Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4] ClassicBotter

Updated to version 1.3.0!

Thanks alot for this awesome bot! Is there by any chance that u could make it work for 7.6 also? If not, ok. But if u could, I'd be forever thankful. greets..

very good, I found several examples there

I got alot of stuff that u could add, or fix... but the most awesome thing would be if it supported multible client versions, like 7.4 and few up

Im actually thinking of making it able to run on a client 7.6 aswell, havnt made a decision yet though

Would be awesome! Because it's hard to find a good/working without viruses that is cavebot/bot to oldschool shit.. well, ofc it's alot of other bots out there but this one I really fell inlove with.. And if u even think of updating it and maybe add some stuff and maybe make the cavebot a little more advanced?

This isnt a very old project so if I keep on upgrading it I will ofc try to upgrade the cavebot aswell, actaully modifying it right now to work with 7.6, finding new addresses is a pain though but shouldnt take too long

Ah, ok.. I see Well, how is it going? Wish I could be able to make things like this, to bad I haven't got the time to sit down for it...

Everything but the cavebot seem to work for now.

Sweet! Hope it wasn't to hard.. What problem do you have with the cavebot?