Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7 - Page 3
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [7.4, 7.6 & 7.72] ClassicBotter 1.6.7

RE: [7.4] ClassicBotter

Wasn't a big deal, took some time to figure it out but it's solved now. Testing it to make sure it's working as it should as we speak!

Awesome!!! any chance of letting me test? ;] Haha!

If you need beta testers I'm up for it to!

Updated to version 1.4.0!

Please notice that item ID's are configureable in ClassicBotter.ini and they may vary from server to server.

RE: [7.4 & 7.6] ClassicBotter

Sweet! Will be awesome for OT's when the cavebot works on 7.6! Really great work man..

You are simply the best. Great job dude.

Please do report bugs and crashes so I can fix them ASAP, also I'm going to write somewhat of a documentation for hotkeys usage sometime(would basicly only be a couple of lines, but could come in handy)

Ok, haven't noticed to many bugs but this far I've noticed following;

The runemaker sometimes makes the runes to fast (playing at illuminate.no-ip.org) so when the UH is ready, it didnt put it in the right BP after, just trying to make a new UH from the other BP of blanks = didnt work, cuz it was a full bp obviously..

Got runtime error when using the runemaker, didnt rememeber the number but I just got it random standing and making some runes.

The food eater somehow won't work for me, just won't eat food.

When making an hotkey with manas (Mana fluids) and using it, it doesn't mana yourself just spilling it out under you. If you have it on AUTO with healer it does mana yourself but tends to miss sometimes and waste the mana. When it does this, the vial remain in the bp making the bot bug and trying to mana up with that empty vial, making it hard to heal but u can.

When making an UH hotkey it works fine but the only problem is that it uses almost everytime 1 extra UH after you press the hotkey.

You get the runtime errors on the places(i dodnt fix yet) you input an invalid character, for example pur yout mana to 1o0 instead of 100 when you want to make your uh, Ill fix that right away. Food part is because if it's ID, as I didnt implent a proper way for it, yet, it currently searches inside of an array of IDs that I marked as a food ID(obivously differes from ot to ot) which is why it currently doesnt work. Im gonna go try fixing a proper .dat reader for it to make it work better if thats whats needed. Havnt had a good look on them yet. Mana fluid is a bit tricky atm as I havnt really explored the mapreading stack values yet, thought I had it working before but I obviously didnt if it puts the mana on the ground. And the fast uh making and uh using is because I havnt added proper checks, you could(for the hotkey part) add a bit longer delay in classicbotter.ini(for now). And ill try to figure something out that works better.

Thanks for your report!

Ah, I understand! I will try to find as much as I can! :-)