Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

A Delay function... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Delay function...

A Delay function...

For long, repetitive delays one should use Timers not delays. Other than that, my above post still applies imo.

A Delay function...

Besides packet events, we should still have delays to make looting, moving, etc more human-like because of this infamous bot detection :P

A Delay function...

Dark Pallys: Please avoid flamming and swearing, we do have younger people in the community.. If you have a personal problem, approach it with Private Messages, or contact an administrator.

[hide=Flamming]Chrismartins, you are big stupid

you are so stupid i delay much better mine self with mine faster smalled code! Your a noob!

Dont I sound exactly like you? Cause thats what you say to anyone else 95% of the time.

You dont fucking deserve help, I have no clue why people are helping you. Your a damn menace to the community

Gtfo[/hide]

A Delay function...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Dark Pallys: Please avoid flamming and swearing, we do have younger people in the community.. If you have a personal problem, approach it with Private Messages, or contact an administrator.

[hide=Flamming]Chrismartins, you are big stupid

you are so stupid i delay much better mine self with mine faster smalled code! Your a noob!

Dont I sound exactly like you? Cause thats what you say to anyone else 95% of the time.

You dont fucking deserve help, I have no clue why people are helping you. Your a damn menace to the community

Gtfo[/hide]
    lol

just keep your opinion for you ...

if you not like me,just keep it in your heart...

if me are a menace to the community,the administration will be care of me...

A Delay function...

About the flamming....

Agreed, when I was in mourning, Cristo asked me something and I said that was not very good to reply and he answered me saying: "So what?".... Cristo don't care about anybody and want all attention...

A Delay function...

i am the cold man!

http://forums.tibiabr.com/showthread...=como+ser+frio

can anyone close the topic?

A Delay function...

Quote Originally Posted by cristofermartins
    i am the cold man!

http://forums.tibiabr.com/showthread...=como+ser+frio

can anyone close the topic?
    This post shows how you are not cold and yes immature...

Administrator

A Delay function...

Quote Originally Posted by cristofermartins
    lol

just keep your opinion for you ...

if you not like me,just keep it in your heart...

if me are a menace to the community,the administration will be care of me...
    Bragging about it will only show immature you are. Do it again and you will get suspended.

A Delay function...

I guess I'll apologize for my language, last few days I've been in an uber bad mood and might have said some offensive stuff even outside of this thread.

But honestly, there is so many occasions where chris~ has just talked crap about people and made us feel like crap, and then he asks for help? I guess its up to you guys if you want to help him, but I myself dont think he deserves more than what he gives: Nothing.

A Delay function...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    I guess I'll apologize for my language, last few days I've been in an uber bad mood and might have said some offensive stuff even outside of this thread.

But honestly, there is so many occasions where chris~ has just talked crap about people and made us feel like crap, and then he asks for help? I guess its up to you guys if you want to help him, but I myself dont think he deserves more than what he gives: Nothing.
    Said all...