Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Combo Attack

Thread: Combo Attack

Combo Attack

I want to know if is possible to know what char is being attacked by another char to make a combo attack

Example: Player X is Attacking Player Y | My bot attack Player Y now

How is it possible reading only memory adresses like some bots do?

Thanks.

RE: Combo Attack

Quote Originally Posted by lifriet
    I want to know if is possible to know what char is being attacked by another char to make a combo attack

Example: Player X is Attacking Player Y | My bot attack Player Y now

How is it possible reading only memory adresses like some bots do?

Thanks.
    I think it's impossible my memory reading.
    If you use TIBIA API it's muuuch easier than making by "yourself"
    If you dont use TIBIA API, you need to hook tibia internals too see what is happening...

oi amiguinhos

So how to do it by tibiaapi? I didn't see anything related to it in sources

Super Moderator

It'd be easier to make a TCP/IP server and client and having the comboleader host the server

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    It'd be easier to make a TCP/IP server and client and having the comboleader host the server
    Sure, but I think some people may be scared using a program that connect to internet like a server.

I think I will do it in this way.
    Thanks