Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Container Dimensions

Thread: Container Dimensions

Container Dimensions

Hello! I'm trying to calculate dimensions (height exactly) values from a openned container (like a bp).

I was searching for an adress in cheatengine and I found somes but it "reset" (don't show any correct value anymore) when Tibia is closed and openned again.

If anyone can help me please post here. I've made a topic for search "player screen" dimensions that may work like this one ( http://www.tpforums.org/forum/thread-7892.html )

RE: Container Dimensions

Sorry to say this, but if you cannot do this on your own you do not deserve to make a "safe bot".

Me and jo3 have spent months researching and finding addresses, pointers, offsets, and structures to effectively manipulate and access the gui strcture to a far extent.

If you think either one of us will share, you're crazy. If you think anyone else will do all this research for you, you're crazy.

Spend your time learning some ASM, how to use Olly, and learning about pointers and data structures.

The easy things the community will share.
    But the Hard parts, you need to do by yourself... unfortunately
    But don't quit.
    Try, try and try again.
    Study what DarkStar said, and one day you will easily do that :P
    oi amiguinhos

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Sorry to say this, but if you cannot do this on your own you do not deserve to make a "safe bot".

Me and jo3 have spent months researching and finding addresses, pointers, offsets, and structures to effectively manipulate and access the gui strcture to a far extent.

If you think either one of us will share, you're crazy. If you think anyone else will do all this research for you, you're crazy.

Spend your time learning some ASM, how to use Olly, and learning about pointers and data structures.
    Well... I thought some of works of jo3 (and maybe you) has to help the community. Ofc you are in your right to not share if you don't want .

I'm not familiar with ASM and Olly but I'll try to understood in my way.

All help is welcome.

Administrator

Snowak(?) posted his findings on the GUI somewhere on the forum, which is what I started from. I'd start there.