Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Immortal Games MMORPG - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Games MMORPG

RE: Immortal Games MMORPG

^ when i watch the screenshots i say pff imgoing to play
    and i was taking the phone and calling daopay for donating..
    but pff my pc sucks and i cant play that game :/
    c ya

PD: i think this game is for people is bored of tibia and OTs
    because im bored of tibia and i want play it but cant :'( sniff

Quote Originally Posted by abdiel2475
    c ya

Hi LordOfWar!

I'm a betatester that payed for one month furture...

I found coupple of bugs and i've mailed u same day istarted to play and camed up with 6~ bugs and i havent recived an awnser for my mail but i can see you update this thread so i tell u too look into your mail, i've send to the emailadress: support@immortalgames.com.

When somebody send mail with bugs and a question (i lay down my time to waste my money on beta and i've not even recived an awnser or thanks or anything, thats kinda not a good "customerfeeling" and no good PR.

So please try respond your mail shall not take like 4 days to awnser, max 48 hours when overloaded and then for a HUGH company.

And first.. when u enter password at homepage is SHOWN not HIDDEN.
    And u cant change your PASSWORD or PASTE IT into the CLIENT, some of the bugs i send u.

Hope u read the mails/awnser them more faster and good luck with the project. I was waiting until the 1th and it started bad beta playing because of the montly payment amount, to high for beta for sure if u dont have the quality of service.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by critiq
    c ya

Hi LordOfWar!

I found coupple of bugs and i've mailed u same day istarted to play and camed up with 6~ bugs and i havent recived an awnser for my mail but i can see you update this thread so i tell u too look into your mail, i've send to the emailadress: support@immortalgames.com.

When somebody send mail with bugs and a question (i lay down my time to waste my money on beta and i've not even recived an awnser or thanks or anything, thats kinda not a good "customerfeeling" and no good PR.

So please try respond your mail shall not take like 4 days to awnser, max 48 hours when overloaded and then for a HUGH company.

And u cant change your PASSWORD or PASTE IT into the CLIENT, some of the bugs i send u.

Hope u read the mails/awnser them more faster and good luck with the project. I was waiting until the 1th and it started bad beta playing because of the montly payment amount, to high for beta for sure if u dont have the quality of service.

Good luck!
    I have responded to all the emails I have received recently. Did you get my reply? Also, did you receive an invitation to the private forums for the game? If so, please submit all bug reports on the game forums. If you didn't get my email or the invitation please send me a PM here or on TibiaBot forums because your ISP might be blocking my messages. I apologize for the difficulty. Thanks.

LoW, good work, this is nice for a start.
    Would be cool if the sword effect really hit on the monster, would be more real =)

Devil, its impossible to please everyone, we must say, NG is great.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWar
    c ya

Hi LordOfWar!

Good luck!
    I have responded to all the emails I have received recently. Did you get my reply? Also, did you receive an invitation to the private forums for the game? If so, please submit all bug reports on the game forums. If you didn't get my email or the invitation please send me a PM here or on TibiaBot forums because your ISP might be blocking my messages. I apologize for the difficulty. Thanks.
    Hi LordOfWar!

Ty for awnsering. I havent recived the email you've send me, and i do not have it in my junkfolder. Then maybe my ISP block it but it has never happend that they blocked an public domain before, for me.
    Is it possible for you to send the invitation to my account in a PM here, or try to resend the mail to me. From what domain did you send it from?

Greets and keep up the good work,
    critiq aka mucitrus

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWar
    c ya

Hi LordOfWar!

Good luck!
    Hi LordOfWar!

Ty for awnsering. I havent recived the email you've send me, and i do not have it in my junkfolder. Then maybe my ISP block it but it has never happend that they blocked an public domain before, for me.
    Is it possible for you to send the invitation to my account in a PM here, or try to resend the mail to me. From what domain did you send it from?

Greets and keep up the good work,
    critiq aka mucitrus
    Sent. Check your PM's.

Awesome graphics. Sound is fine for the beta, but should be a little more subtle and varied (footsteps especially). There seems to be a bit of a disconnect when attacking; need more animations (like Tibia's blood slashes) to show when an enemy is hit. I like the use of particle effects, they are a great way to get cool graphics cheap.

I couldn't tell from the video, but is the movement free-form? I assume it is tile based in some way; hex, square?

Nice job, keep it up. It is really tough to start an MMO though, and as everyone has mentioned, without a free trial, it is hard for people to want to pay since you have no reputation as a game designer. More videos and screenshots would definitely help though, and could take the place if they are interesting enough (more particle spells!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Awesome graphics. Sound is fine for the beta, but should be a little more subtle and varied (footsteps especially). There seems to be a bit of a disconnect when attacking; need more animations (like Tibia's blood slashes) to show when an enemy is hit. I like the use of particle effects, they are a great way to get cool graphics cheap.

I couldn't tell from the video, but is the movement free-form? I assume it is tile based in some way; hex, square?

Nice job, keep it up. It is really tough to start an MMO though, and as everyone has mentioned, without a free trial, it is hard for people to want to pay since you have no reputation as a game designer. More videos and screenshots would definitely help though, and could take the place if they are interesting enough (more particle spells!).
    The movement is pixel based. Thanks for the input.

I remember when you first announced your game, I thought it was going to be awesome. Then after you abandoned NG and pretty much gave up on your customers unless they paid you MORE money, I thought it would be the same case.

Whose to say that you won't just give up on your MMO when you think you have enough money or don't feel like fixing things? Your work ethic isn't too good. I am not being insulting, but I am just speaking my mind.

You obviously have some programming talent, but your reputation is starting to go down the drain. I used to see you as someone trying to do others a favor, while at the same time making a bit of money. Now all I see is someone trying to make loads of money off of people and not even caring about them. Even if I were to buy and play your game, I wouldn't be suprised if the customer service was worse than CIP's.

In short, If you really want to attract players, you should fix your overall attitude. Your bot was the first bot I've ever used, and I've used it for over 4 years. I understand that the economy is not the best and money may be tight at times, but if you want more money in the long run, you should at least show some concern for your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin
    I remember when you first announced your game, I thought it was going to be awesome. Then after you abandoned NG and pretty much gave up on your customers unless they paid you MORE money, I thought it would be the same case.
    I've been updating TibiaBot NG for longer than any other bot has existed. It's still being updated so I'm not sure why you think it's been abandoned. CipSoft can detect bots somehow so I made a new bot that works completely different. I'm offering my customers a new safer way to bot. I think that's excellent customer service.