Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

xtea decryption - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xtea decryption

xtea decryption

Quote Originally Posted by AxxA
    you can call me pr0, because i *SOMEHOW* guessed that. You wouldnt dare giving me that info would you.
    You rather mean nobody would bother to dig into your messy code. Sorry.

xtea decryption

Quote Originally Posted by AxxA
    okay i added +2 header and +4 checksum and it worked.
    you can call me pr0, because i *SOMEHOW* guessed that. You wouldnt dare giving me that info would you.
    Having your every post being in-polite, one would think you'd appreciate the help you have received instead of acting like an arrogant little prick.

xtea decryption

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pallys
    Haha.. if this guy asked this questions, in this manner, about 2~3 years ago he would have been flamed and banned so quickly and badly haha.. Does anyone remember when TP was like this ^^
    Well, this fellow did ask for our help like he was an unhappy demented granny customer, and we were the customer service. Yet many of us helped him out. I think that's wonderful, in any other forum he would've got exactly the treatment you mentioned, flamed & banned.

xtea decryption

But for a future, some humbleness would hurt nobody :P

xtea decryption

thx for help, im really tired of people who doesnt care if code they paste works.

xtea decryption

and I believe most of us are really tired of people who just wait somebody to paste them a code that works. What you really want is to learn how to do those things on your own (And believe me, just getting the code doesn't mean you've understood the whole thing behind it)

xtea decryption

Yes but while i translate this code to asm i learn it. Without working (even low quality) code in c it simply would be too hard for me to start with.