Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

muttley - c# + moderator

Thread: muttley - c# + moderator

muttley - c# + moderator

-- First name:
    Mateusz (english Matthew)
    Poland
    -- Do you speak fluent english?
    I think so
    -- Do you program? If so what language?
    a lot of C#, a bit of Delphi
    -- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
    mainly C#, I can moderate all forums and focus on removing keyloggers (a lot of spambots are attacking this forum last time)
    -- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
    When I return from school then I'm visitting it quite frequently (like 2 times an hour). I don't know what means 'when it was respectable'
    -- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
    Because I'm sitting a lot of time on this forum and I have that "luck" to be the first to see a spambot posting on our forum.
    -- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
    Not really, but I have been a moderator on one Polish forum about botting in Tibia for ~2 years.
    -- As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
    Of course if it won't be published. If you have private SVN (or other source control tool) server I can send it there.
    -- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
    Nothing new except cleaning this forum from spam. Maybe a little more work on SimpleBot
    -- Describe your personality in one word
    Libertine

RE: muttley - c# + moderator

Haha i would choose muttley!

muttley have grown alot since he came here, he seems to be a really nice guy. If people like muttley did moderate blackd or ng or neo forums, they might be alot more interesting forums.

I don't know you so well, but from what I've seen I would recomend you.

Keep in mind that Tpforums already have the best moderators I've ever seen.

Heh, I agree, but now (14:20 in Poland) there are few spam posts, if I were moderator I could delete it.

Application approved on a trial basis. Let me know after two weeks how you think you have improved the boards by being a moderator and I will make the post permanent. Congrats!

Hmm, thanks. I'll do my best. 1 question - if I see a keylogger thread what to do? Delete it or only remove links and close?

Administrator

Report the user, delete the download link and close the thread.

Gratz dude, you deserve it! =)

grets you deserve it seriously ._.