Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Changing the title of Tibia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing the title of Tibia.

Changing the title of Tibia.

Hello.
    Im wondering how to change the title of a process in Linux with c++. I want to rename the title of Tibia from Tibia Player Linux to something of my choice. Any ideas? Having a hard time finding anything useful on google.

//Smygflik

RE: Changing the title of Tibia.

Quote Originally Posted by Smygflik
    Hello.
    Im wondering how to change the title of a process in Linux with c++. I want to rename the title of Tibia from Tibia Player Linux to something of my choice. Any ideas? Having a hard time finding anything useful on google.

//Smygflik
    have a look on xlib

Quote Originally Posted by wSkull
    Hello.

//Smygflik
    have a look on xlib
    Yeah, found it yesterday after some more searching, thanks

Alright, for some reason i cant get the X11 Window out of the PID i got. Any ideas? Im looping through all the windows but it doesnt find the window with the right PID...

EDIT:
    I managed to change it if i looked for the name instead of the PID, but that doesnt do much good...

Alright, for some reason i cant get the X11 Window out of the PID i got. Any ideas? Im looping through all the windows but it doesnt find the window with the right PID...
    I knew this problem , on linux , tibia hasn't _NET_WM_PID flag. On tibia memory u can get the windowID , i think one day playing with evan's debugger i found a string like WINDOWID=1019191

I knew this problem , on linux , tibia hasn't _NET_WM_PID flag. On tibia memory u can get the windowID , i think one day playing with evan's debugger i found a string like WINDOWID=1019191
    Hm, Searching for WINDOWID in the memory? Does that equal to X11 Window?

on tibia im sure there's a windowID , but do u want get the PID by the WindowID?

on tibia im sure there's a windowID , but do u want get the PID by the WindowID?
    I prefer the other way around :P And via c++, not external programs...

Ive managed to change the title now by reading a memory adress which on my dist returns the Window ID, but im not sure if this works on other setups =/
    In my case, the address was 0x841d944 for Tibia 8.71...

EDIT: Tried it in Debian 5.0 under VMware and it worked there too, hopefully this works now.

Ive managed to change the title now by reading a memory adress which on my dist returns the Window ID, but im not sure if this works on other setups =/

EDIT: Tried it in Debian 5.0 under VMware and it worked there too, hopefully this works now.
    But ur bot is going to based only on keypress?

But ur bot is going to based only on keypress?
    Huh? Why does that matter? and its not a bot :P