Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Screen Text > How i do?

Thread: Screen Text > How i do?

Screen Text > How i do?

Hello all ;P
    How i make a Screen Text? ( without tibiapi please)
    Have methods to do it?

RE: Screen Text > How i do?

TibiaAPI is Open Source
    oi amiguinhos

Yes, is open source.
    But i have many errors with this, and i decided to do without using the API. You is not person to say it.

----------
    Without the API, how i make?

check the source of tibiaapi

What kind of "screen text" do you means?

I saw some posts made by you and I think you should use a magic tool called Search, or maybe just try to solve your problems by yourself.

Some questions made by you in this forum is about "ready codes" that you need. This is not a good way for learn programming. If you really want to make a "program" you should develop by yourself . Ofc you may get help from here , but the basic of program logic you must do by yourself.

After "Tibiaapi" any kid can make "your" Tibia bot .So you can use it, or just take a look in this sources.

Think by yourself, learn some programming, and search for functions that you need. Then if you really need help, explain what you have tried so we can help better.

@lifriet
    I searched the 'search' and did not find, so I came here to ask for help from the forum. I want to be a programmer but, I'm fighting for it, but the way you say, I'm just a 'boy' who is trying to make a bot, a 'boy' who do not want to learn, just do it.

If you thought that, you're wrong sir.

@JulinhoPiuPiu
    Of the rest, thanks JulinhoPiuPiu always healed my doubts.

Super Moderator

There are a few ways. You can for example hook Tibia's printFPS function (I think that's the one) or use Windows Forms by making a form with a transparent backcolor and then put controls (I guess labels are what you're looking for in this case) on the form