Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[C#]TibiaAPI Project: TP Bot. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [C#]TibiaAPI Project: TP Bot.

Administrator

RE: [C#]TibiaAPI Project: TP Bot.

The meaning with this project is to show how easy it is to make a bot in Tibia API.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-grammer
    Don't you guys believe that the work for this project could be better without TibiaAPI itself, I mean to work on the client externally, SendMessage & PostMessage a bot like NeoBot.
    Why?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    Don't you guys believe that the work for this project could be better without TibiaAPI itself, I mean to work on the client externally, SendMessage & PostMessage a bot like NeoBot.
    Why?
    Because he doesn't know how, and, since this is open source, he just wants to leech the code. At least, that's my assumption. :P

Any project will be better when you use open source code because then it is not just you making the code it is the community. It does not make sense to reinvent the wheel each time you got an idea to do something and it does not make sense for everyone to work separate on the same project. Everyone has their own talents and can bring something to the table. As a human race we should learn to work more as a community for the better of the community because in the long run it is better for you and everyone else. Cavemen did not hunt wooly mammoths solo and if the caveman didn't share the knowledge for fire then we might still be living in caves.

If people are so obsessed with writing everything themselves they shouldn't be here they should writing their own operation system in binary code instead of using Microsoft's code.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Why?
    Because he doesn't know how, and, since this is open source, he just wants to leech the code. At least, that's my assumption. :P
    No it's not, that's pure crap.

It's for the simple reason to stop purchasing a NeoBot key each month.
    That's why, or you think I'll use TibiaAPI on my main account. Yeaaaaahhh Right!.

Administrator

That's why, or you think I'll use TibiaAPI on my main account. Yeaaaaahhh Right!.
    Well, this particular project is TibiaAPI based. However, you're more than welcome to start an open source project with the key focus of making a keystroke/mouse click based bot. I think anyone who puts the effort into it can do whatever they want. When I first started I leeched like crazy, and now (not to brag) I feel like I'm plenty capable of taking on a task and guiding others. But you have to be the one to put the effort behind it, you can't expect someone else to do it.

If you take what I told you and put it to good use, I may even help out with your project. Just like I hope to help Veritias with this one.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Why?

So you want this project to completely change so you don't have to spend money on a commercial bot?
    Why wouldn't you use TibiaAPI on your main account? Do you have any proof that using TibiaAPI correctly is detectable?

You still need to use read memory addresses unless your going to to read the screen which will be slow and tibia api reads memory addresses. Sending keystrokes and mouse clicks is slow and can eat your CPU. Using Tibia's own functions is a way better idea because it allows for faster code and less CPU usage. I use my own program made with tibia api on my main account and never been banned for using it. I been using Tibia Auto which uses hooks for many years and MCV which also uses hooks for a long while and no ban.[hr]
    Also sending keystrokes and mouse clicks is like the 2nd thing I learned. All you got to do is convert the Tibia api locations to points on the screen using the current resolution and send your keystrokes and mouse clicks directly to the client or you could activate and maximize the windows and do it that way if your that paranoid.

ekx and cipsoft have made us believe that the only safe bot is the one who is using keystrokes. Thats sounds like bullshit to me, ask Darkstar how many members that got banned using his bot.

I know that guys, that's why I'm developing a bot on C# using only internal functions, rather to use that bot on money makers and see how detectable it can be, what misstakes I've done and which I haven't.

But by far, I'm afraid of using such a bot that is injected into the client, plus sending packets directly to the game server, looks pretty unfair to my main account tbh. I've put alot of effort on it.