Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

XenoMC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XenoMC

RE: XenoMC

Quote Originally Posted by pater
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabgyn
    The program crashes 10 seconds after opening the Tibia client.
    No error is reported on screen.

Using windows 7 64 bit, 2.66Ghz, 4GB Ram
    When trying to use Visual Studio to debug the following error appeared:

"Unhandled exception at 0x01361117 in XenoMC.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000."
    i assume that you should run this program with administrator privileges
    I'll look into this, thanks

@klusbert
    The list thing is exactly what I planned to do :P
    And AFAIK, you cannot rename a mutex.

EDIT:
    MC updated.
    Fixed a few small things, cleaned up code a tiny bit, and highly optimized the program

After update, tested and working.

Tested with 10 simultaneous clients.
    Great job!

You could use window properties (SetProp & GetProp) to keep track of the clients you have removed the mutex from.

Anyway nice work Dark.

Wow, never knew those functions existed o.o
    I think the current way is fine now. However, I think I have another issue those two functions can help with in XenoBot. thanks

Sounds like NeoMC to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    XenoMC is a brand new MC program which works in the same way as NeoMC, but it is open source.
    ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-grammer
    Sounds like NeoMC to me.
    Sounds like LearnTORead to me.

@DarkstaR Friend tell me how to apply this code to a button?
    thank you