Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

XenoMC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XenoMC

XenoMC

XenoMC is a brand new MC program which works in the same way as NeoMC, but it is open source.
    Simply run the program and then open as many Tibia clients as you desire, of any version -- this program will facilitate all of them.

You can download the program itself from the following page:
    http://xenobot.net/downloads/XenoMC.rar

You can view the source code and get a checkout from this repository:
    http://code.google.com/p/xenomc/source/browse/

Enjoy!

RE: XenoMC

Darkstar I love you, I have not open it yet. Really nice! One word GREAT!!

Thanks

I'm going to add like 4 or 5 lines of code later today that will increase the stability like HELL.
    If you notice when looking at the code, it keeps looping all handles and comparing to Tibia processes even after it closes the mutexs in them, so I'm going to make it ignore windows its already dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Thanks

I'm going to add like 4 or 5 lines of code later today that will increase the stability like HELL.
    If you notice when looking at the code, it keeps looping all handles and comparing to Tibia processes even after it closes the mutexs in them, so I'm going to make it ignore windows its already dealt with.
    You can simple add the Pid into a list, but then if you restart the program it will still check them.

Maybe the best way would be to change the mutex to "tibiaplayer" + pid? Or something like that, the code is verry hard for me to read

I tried this for a week ago, and I was searching for API function that could release the global mutex but I did not find Anything.

The program crashes 10 seconds after opening the Tibia client.
    No error is reported on screen.

Using windows 7 64 bit, 2.66Ghz, 4GB Ram
    When trying to use Visual Studio to debug the following error appeared:

"Unhandled exception at 0x01361117 in XenoMC.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000."

Quote Originally Posted by Tabgyn
    The program crashes 10 seconds after opening the Tibia client.
    No error is reported on screen.

Using windows 7 64 bit, 2.66Ghz, 4GB Ram
    When trying to use Visual Studio to debug the following error appeared:

"Unhandled exception at 0x01361117 in XenoMC.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000."
    i assume that you should run this program with administrator privileges

Believe me I have tried as administrator too.

It do not crash for me. windows 7 x64

Great job Darkstar.

I'll try it soon =)

Nice! I am glad to see you got it all working