Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

How can i change the length of tibia skills?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can i change the length of tibia skills?

How can i change the length of tibia skills?

I need to change the length of Tibia Skills for exemple Tibia Exp bar support a large number to hold the exp sended by the server, but the Skills Bar cant hold a int bigger than 255, how can i change this?

Look that the Exp can hold a big number and when i try to do the same with skill bar like Shielding, Distance Fighting i cant.

RE: How can i change the length of tibia skills?

They can hold the value, its the data packet that only supports up to a byte of information.

Make a proxy, catch the packet and put the data in-place yourself. Modify the server to send it as int16 instead of int8

Instead of making a proxy, you can change the Tibia's networkmessage function from 'getU8' to 'getU16'. It should work perfectly, at least worked when i changed the magic effects size from 8 to 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayan Lua
    Instead of making a proxy, you can change the Tibia's networkmessage function from 'getU8' to 'getU16'. It should work perfectly, at least worked when i changed the magic effects size from 8 to 16.
    Good call, didn't even think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayan Lua
    Can someone tell me how to do that? An example code, please?

BUMP~~~~

is there any real use for what your triying to do ?
    i cant see anything useful for that code, and therefor u wont find it on the forums ask klusbert, he loves to try new codes, thats maybe your best shoot, if he wants to do so

PHP Code:
    //Tibia 954

PlayerFistPercent = $7B2098;

PlayerClubPercent PlayerFistPercent 4;

PlayerSwordPercent PlayerFistPercent 8;

PlayerAxePercent PlayerFistPercent 12;

PlayerDistancePercent PlayerFistPercent 16;

PlayerShieldingPercent PlayerFistPercent 20;

PlayerFishingPercent PlayerFistPercent 24;

PlayerFist = $97EE78;

PlayerClub PlayerFist 4;

PlayerSword PlayerFist 8;

PlayerAxe PlayerFist 12;

PlayerDistance PlayerFist 16;

PlayerShielding PlayerFist 20;

PlayerFishing PlayerFist 24

You could make source edit in OT source to make the bigger value but the question is how does the client get the packet ?
    Does it get an int from packet or byte ?

I want to make one client read more than 255 effects, but it only read one byte. Exactly like Kayan Lua said.

Cheers.