Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibia Flash Client 9.0 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tibia Flash Client 9.0

RE: Tibia Flash Client 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedScorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Awesome...this should help with some lingering protocol issues
    Hello Ian, whats about your SharpOT project?.

I'll quote this myself;

Quote Originally Posted by Remere
    I could remake a Tibia Server 8.70 in C# in a month, its just I've no time, and it will have better flexibility than revscryptsys2.
    Me,particularly,really like the SharpOT project.The sources seens to be well writen and C# looks a lot flexible.

I even was thinking in writting a Tibia-like game and use SharpOT for it,but i'm just fear about following OpenTIbia's path.The source code seens a mess and its too attached to Tibia,and then,the Scripting system is not too flexible.
    If anyone has interests in SharpOT,let me know.

Pure C++ is going to the outer space, it is the fastest, right. But with todays capabilities of CPU and amounts of RAM it doesn't matter. Languages like C#, AScript are the future, now it is so easy to recompile client with integrated bot
    .NET C# has advanced in last years, if anyone with enough knowledge about it and time would take care about SharpOT it would be the best OTS system very soon.

im not a expert in c# but i may give a help to improve sharpOT we need better ots system

Quote Originally Posted by thenick
    im not a expert in c# but i may give a help to improve sharpOT we need better ots system
    Better ots system?.

You mean TheForgottenServer Engine?, that server distribution is unstable, it's horrible. The most stable server distribution by far is OTServ SVN and it's up to 8.70 already, with most features avaible, missing things are new spells, and the monsters walkback to their respawn point.

To be honest, I don't believe how they can't figure out how to do that, just setup if the monster as lost target for 5 seconds, then use the MapFinding and use the walkTo function that monsters.cpp supports. Rolf.

Get involved in the development of OpenTibia. It is about time for otserv900!

what about ot serv 9.00 with flash client? would be awesome and i guess would be easir to create custom clients

Stian is developing PyOT over at Vapus.net

quite impresive......
    but at my sight its not a good time to include the flash in a ot form yet...

the flash client has some speed problems, idk how the bits are send, i didnt download the flash aplication, because it seems to me theres a bunch to fix, and just a few things working, i dont see an ot flash, well a working ot flash comming soon.... unless ofcourse some1 wants to fix all the packages and sockets properly, and i belive its just easier to create a new game....

The flash client generally uses the same packets as the classic client. That's why you see the classic client now receiving data it never uses - because that's data meant for the flash client.
    If you think doing the small protocol modifications needed to make the flash client work are harder then making a whole new game, then you really don't know what the hell you're doing. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    The flash client generally uses the same packets as the classic client. That's why you see the classic client now receiving data it never uses - because that's data meant for the flash client.
    If you think doing the small protocol modifications needed to make the flash client work are harder then making a whole new game, then you really don't know what the hell you're doing. Lol
    it is not that hard to create a game, rarely you seen a game thats open source, but if you read my last comment on LOW's Game you have the description of eternal lands, its free sourced game, and you can help in the development, and so well yeah i belive that fixing cipsoft errors will take so much time, i will rather fix the c ot version, and make it editable bit by bit.

heres the link : http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-3649-post-78588.html#pid78588

so you know what im talking about