Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[WPF/XAML] UI Proof-Of-Concept
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WPF/XAML] UI Proof-Of-Concept

Administrator

[WPF/XAML] UI Proof-Of-Concept

UI Proof Of Concept and Demo

Like the title says, this is just a demo of the UI I've been working on for AulosBot.
    I decided to scrap this design, but I wanted to show you guys the power behind WPF/XAML and why you should leave Windows Forms for it.

This was done in all WPF/XAML.
    There was no code behind (VB/C#) to make this possible.
    Anyone who is "OCD" about UI as much as I am understands how great WPF is for allowing styling of individual or multiple controls as you please.

As you can see in the screenshot above, this is the main UI layout for this demo.
    Anyone who has seen iOS' home screen should feel quite familiar.
    You can select "apps", and "swipe" through home screens like in iOS.

Selecting an "app" is accompanied by a visual cue. "Swipe" through home screens by clicking and dragging.

Also, the demo will give you a preview of moving "apps" as seen in the screenshot below.
    "Apps" can be moved by right-clicking on an "app" then clicking and dragging the "app" that you want to move.

Visual cues will let you know which "app" is selected for moving and where it will be moved to.

When playing with the demo, remember, it's just a demo.
    All it does is what's been described above, everything else has been disabled.
    You can download the demo, here: Download UI Proof-Of-Concept

RE: [WPF/XAML] UI Proof-Of-Concept

WPF (L)
    Great example jo3.
    I'm currently taking a WPF-class, for use in future applications. Takes some getting used-to, but it's really worth it.

Pretty cool; did you do that all from scratch?

Reminds me of Iphone lol

Hey joe,i download it and its don't run.My computer doenst have 3.0 and 3.5 Dot net Frameworks then i install
    they.But still i can't run this program.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Pretty cool; did you do that all from scratch?
    Yeah, wrote it all myself without any help code from the Internet. Thanks to you, though, or probably would have never gotten around to learning (teaching myself) XAML. :P The "home screens" are actually ListBoxes and the "apps" are ListBoxItems. That was my favorite part. When I get home I'll post the XAML code for the UI without the animations (that was pretty difficult to write up).
    Quote Originally Posted by CristoferMartins
    Hey joe,i download it and its don't run.My computer doenst have 3.0 and 3.5 Dot net Frameworks then i install
    I think it needs 4.0.

Very nice jo3, this is a beautiful example of WPF.
    :P

Cool, very cool.... You can do lots of things with that =)

Wow! Really Nice! I'll take a look into this thing of WPF!.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Quote Originally Posted by CristoferMartins
    I think it needs 4.0.
    I have 4.0.
    I think that my computer have missing .net components or i'm having problems with Red Gate.