Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

SendHotkeys like neobot. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SendHotkeys like neobot.

RE: SendHotkeys like neobot.

Quote Originally Posted by d3nni
    Hello can someone explain me how to get for example the 'level'?
    I saw this line...

TextBox5.Text = client.ReadInt(GetPlayerAdr() + 44)

I just created a new TextBox called TextBox6 now I try to figure out how to get the adress of the level.
    Just found the adress in the forums 'AdrLevel: 0081CE44', but how do I get something like this '(GetPlayerAdr() + 44)'?
    I dont understand whats about the GetPlayerAdr.

Thanks for help.
    that is reading battlelist dont use that if you dont know it, use :
    [code=vbnet]
    texbox6.text = client.ReadInt(&H81CE44)
    [/code]

Source updated.

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    Source updated.
    Really nice, its amazing to work with it.
    I still got a problem, when I try to debug it as soon as the tool opens my pc lags alot, any reason why it happens? :@
    I'm also getting 2 errors...

Quote Originally Posted by Error 1
    Warnung 1 Von der Eigenschaft "CurrentClient" wird nicht in allen Codepfaden ein Wert zurückgegeben. Wenn das Ergebnis verwendet wird, kann zur Laufzeit eine NULL-Verweisausnahme auftreten. C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\d3nni\Eigene Dateien\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Healer\Form1.vb 47 9 adas
    Quote Originally Posted by Error 2
    Warnung 2 Die Spell-Variable wird verwendet, bevor ihr ein Wert zugewiesen wird. Zur Laufzeit kann eine Nullverweisausnahme auftreten. C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\d3nni\Eigene Dateien\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Healer\Forms\Heal.vb 72 45 adas

Quote Originally Posted by d3nni
    Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    Source updated.
    Really nice, its amazing to work with it.
    I still got a problem, when I try to debug it as soon as the tool opens my pc lags alot, any reason why it happens? :@
    I'm also getting 2 errors...

Quote Originally Posted by Error 1
    Warnung 1 Von der Eigenschaft "CurrentClient" wird nicht in allen Codepfaden ein Wert zurückgegeben. Wenn das Ergebnis verwendet wird, kann zur Laufzeit eine NULL-Verweisausnahme auftreten. C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\d3nni\Eigene Dateien\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Healer\Form1.vb 47 9 adas
    Quote Originally Posted by Error 2
    Warnung 2 Die Spell-Variable wird verwendet, bevor ihr ein Wert zugewiesen wird. Zur Laufzeit kann eine Nullverweisausnahme auftreten. C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\d3nni\Eigene Dateien\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Healer\Forms\Heal.vb 72 45 adas
    Well I only said that the source was updated and you can use it for healing, I was not saying it was a released program that is 100% stable.

Hello I'm using the function like this:
    [code=vbnet] Dim h As New Hotkeys
    h.ItemId = 3031 'mana
    h.UseType = HotkeyUsetype.Onself
    Sendhotkey(h)[/code]
    And is not working

Others code:
    [code=vbnet] Public Shared Sub Sendhotkey(ByVal hotkey As Hotkeys)
    'save oldhotkey data
    Dim hotkeyObject As Integer = ReadInt(HotkeyObjectStart)
    Dim hotkeySendAuto As Integer = ReadInt(HotkeySendAutostart)
    Dim hotkeyUseType As Integer = ReadInt(HotkeyUseTypeStart)
    Dim hotkeyText As String = ReadString(Process.MainWindowHandle, 4, HotkeyTextStart)

WriteInt(HotkeyObjectStart, hotkey.ItemId)
    WriteByte(Process.MainWindowHandle, HotkeySendAutostart, hotkey.SendAuto)
    WriteInt(HotkeyUseTypeStart, hotkey.UseType)
    WriteString(Process.MainWindowHandle, HotkeyTextStart, hotkey.Message)
    'execute the hotkey
    SendKey(Keys.F1)
    'now restore the hotkey
    WriteInt(HotkeyObjectStart, hotkeyObject)
    WriteInt(hotkeySendAuto, hotkeySendAuto)
    WriteInt(HotkeyUseTypeStart, hotkeyUseType)
    WriteString(Process.MainWindowHandle, HotkeyTextStart, hotkeyText)
    End Sub[/code]

[code=vbnet] Public Shared Sub WriteInt(ByVal adr As UInteger, ByVal value As Integer)
    WriteInt32(Process.MainWindowHandle, Offset + adr, value)
    End Sub[/code]

whats the error?

Not SendHotkey,
    Simply he does not run

I just got back to this code.... and tryed to update it for the newst client.
    He is always telling me "no Client found", why do he do that?

[code=vbnet] Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    CheckForIllegalCrossThreadCalls = False
    For Each p As Process In Process.GetProcessesByName("tibia")
    If p.MainModule.FileVersionInfo.FileVersion = "9.20" Then
    Dim c As New Client(p, Me)
    End If
    Next
    If ClientList.Count = 0 Then
    MsgBox("no Client found")
    End
    End If
    Timer1.Start()

End Sub[/code]

The client is open...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Fixed the problem with [code=vbnet]p.MainModule.FileVersionInfo.FileVersion = "9.2.0.0"[/code]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I got a new problem... he is not showing the name of the character that is logged in, what could cause that problem?
    Still the everything is working without choosing the name, but would be better to have everything fixed.
    Also I would like to know how to get a random timer, that changes from like 300ms to 600ms..... The one now is only doing it every 500ms right?

[code=vbnet]Timer = New Util.Timer(500, True)[/code]

Did you updated the battleist addresses?

I guess not, can you tell me where it is located at?
    I didn't saw it. :O

EDIT: [code=vbnet]Dim Status As Integer = &H7E5188[/code]

Updated now.
    I just overlooked it, sorry. :P
    Still can you teach me how to make a random timer? :]