Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

SendHotkeys like neobot.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SendHotkeys like neobot.

SendHotkeys like neobot.

I had little fun today playing around with hotkeys.

And I found out the structure pretty fast, you can use it to read all existed hotkey but for what use?

So this program shows you how you can use a hotkey for saying message use item on your self use item with crosshair etcetc.

What this do is that it will create a hotkey temporally and execute it and restores it again.

[code=vbnet]
    Dim h As New Hotkey
    h.ItemId = 268 'mana
    h.UseType = HotkeyUsetype.Onself
    Sendhotkey(h)

Dim h As New Hotkey
    h.Message = "Hello this is nice!"
    If CheckBox1.Checked Then
    h.SendAuto = 1
    Else
    h.SendAuto = 0
    End If
    Sendhotkey(h)

Dim h As New Hotkey
    h.ItemId = 3031
    h.UseType = HotkeyUsetype.WithCrosshair
    Sendhotkey(h)
    [/code]

For those who do not want to download here is the addresses(9.1)
    [code=vbnet]
    Dim HotkeyObjectStart As UInteger = &H829600
    Dim HotkeySendAutostart As UInteger = &H8295B4
    Dim HotkeyUseTypeStart As UInteger = &H829518
    Dim HotkeyTextStart As UInteger = &H8270E8

Public Enum HotkeyUsetype
    Onself = 2
    OnTarget = 1
    WithCrosshair = 0
    End Enum
    [/code]

And yes this is working for xp vista and seven users

UPDATE!!
    Now you can use this to heal your self. check the image below.
    The program is not tested to 100%, I wrote it pretty fast so.

RE: SendHotkeys like neobot.

Which Visual Studio version did you use on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup
    Which Visual Studio version did you use on it?

Good Job!

Glad you liked it.

Great job!
    But, why when i send the hotkey, the letter "p" go to the bar? o0
    I revised the function and dont searched this...

Wich language is that?... C++, C#, vb.net?

VB.NET --'

the "p" problem can be solved if you delete this line.
    [code=vbnet]
    Public Sub SendKey(ByVal key As Keys)
    SendMessage(Hooks.WM_KEYDOWN, CInt(key), 0)
    'SendMessage(Hooks.WM_CHAR, CInt(key), 0)
    SendMessage(Hooks.WM_KEYUP, CInt(key), 0)
    End Sub
    [/code]

Hello can someone explain me how to get for example the 'level'?
    I saw this line...

TextBox5.Text = client.ReadInt(GetPlayerAdr() + 44)

I just created a new TextBox called TextBox6 now I try to figure out how to get the adress of the level.
    Just found the adress in the forums 'AdrLevel: 0081CE44', but how do I get something like this '(GetPlayerAdr() + 44)'?
    I dont understand whats about the GetPlayerAdr.

Thanks for help.