Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

9.20 Dat file format (dump)

Thread: 9.20 Dat file format (dump)

9.20 Dat file format (dump)

This is a dump of the comment from my DatFile reader that describes how the format of the new dump file. I haven't touched tibia in about 2 years, so I'm getting back up to speed.

Edit: Due to a bug in my code, I falsely reported that there are now extra missing ids. In actuality, there is now a 0x04 that follows all helper bytes. Don't know what its purpose is, but its always 0x04.

Code:
    {-- Flag ---- Data Bytes -- Desc
        0x00      2             Walk Penalty
        0x01      0             Draw Info
        0x02      0             Draw Info
        0x03      0             Draw Info
        0x04      0             Container
        0x05      0             Stackable
        0x06      0             Corpse
        0x07      0             Usable
        0x08      2             Writable
        0x09      2             Readable
        0x0A      0             Fluid
        0x0B      0             Splash
        0x0C      0             Blocking
        0x0D      0             Immobile
        0x0E      0             Missile Block
        0x0F      0             Path Block
        0x10      0             Pickupable
        0x11      0             Hangable
        0x12      0             Hang - Horizontal
        0x13      0             Hang - Vertical
        0x14      0             Rotatable
        0x15      4             Light (Radius, Color)
        0x16      0             Unknown1
        0x17      0             FloorChange
        0x18      4             Shifted (X, Y)
        0x19      2             Height (XY)
        0x1A      0             Layer
        0x1B      0             Idle Animation
        0x1C      2             Minimap (Color)
        0x1D      2             Helper Value
        0x1E      0             Ground
        0x20      2             Unknown2

-- Help Bytes
        0x4C - unknown1
        0x4D - unknown2
        0x4E - is rope spot
        0x4F - is switch
        0x50 - is door
        0x51 - is door with lock
        0x52 - is stairs, doesn't seem to work on all stairs. use is floor change
        0x53 - is mail box
        0x54 - is depot
        0x55 - is trash
        0x56 - is hole
        0x57 - is special description
        0x58 - is read only

-- Total number of sprites

-- Sprite Description
        1 byte -> width
        1 byte -> height
        if (width > 1 || height > 1) { 1 byte -> unknown }
        1 byte -> blendframes, used in outfits where colour can be "blended" into a sprite
        1 byte -> x repeat
        1 byte -> y repeat
        1 byte -> z repeat
        1 byte -> animations
    --}
    If you need to know how to parse the dat file look here http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-4504.html

@darkstar: This is a randomly placed pm with the assumption you will read this because you seem to read everything else on this forum. What does "The closest thing they've done in this direction is the recent addition of count data to the Attack and Follow packets, which was quickly, and easily, trumped by DarkstaR." refer to?

Happy hacking

RE: 9.20 Dat file format (dump)

Quote Originally Posted by *DEAD*
    @darkstar: This is a randomly placed pm with the assumption you will read this because you seem to read everything else on this forum. What does "The closest thing they've done in this direction is the recent addition of count data to the Attack and Follow packets, which was quickly, and easily, trumped by DarkstaR." refer to?
    There's no know info for what they've added the AttackCount and FollowCount on their respective packets, so we consider that they've added those information to catch unreviewed bots that send the packets without their count. Also on one update they changed the AttackCount++ to AttackCount += 2; then after one update they moved back to AttackCount++, that's all really strange. We assume that those info are bot-detection helpers.

To be more specific the attack and follow packets have a 32-bit value sent after creature ID which increases by 2 every single packet sent.

The only reason I ever caught that was because my AI packet composition recognition got confused when it saw the assembly for it, haha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    To be more specific the attack and follow packets have a 32-bit value sent after creature ID which increases by 2 every single packet sent.

The only reason I ever caught that was because my AI packet composition recognition got confused when it saw the assembly for it, haha
    The ID is increased by one now... They reverted that to 1 idk why.

Quote Originally Posted by megano0body

The ID is increased by one now... They reverted that to 1 idk why.
    They are fuckin' with us hahaha.
    Just use Tibia's packet composition and you're fine. Or make a scanner to scan for packet changes like me. (actually i do both euheu)

ah so i was looking at an old version of the tibiaapi sources, which is annoying because I just auto-gened and hand fixed all my packet structures from a pre 8.6 protocol. crap

Just use decompiled flash client to see protocol changes. TibiaAPI hasn't had the full attention of any good developers in months, it's probably lacking as well. (no offense to anyone)

Just use decompiled flash client to see protocol changes. TibiaAPI hasn't had the full attention of any good developers in months, it's probably lacking as well. (no offense to anyone)
    Yea ive been looking at that lately. I used the tibiaapi sources because I wanted to strip out the variable names.

System Administration Functions. Table 9.44, “Configuration Settings Functions” ... (Typically this would be the name under which the backup dump file will be stored.)