Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibiasock.dll - The new Packet.dll - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Tibiasock.dll - The new Packet.dll

This code is pretty bad and pretty old. I'll make a new one of these that works much better when I have more time. I can probably include memory reading functions and such.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    This code is pretty bad and pretty old. I'll make a new one of these that works much better when I have more time. I can probably include memory reading functions and such.
    C'mon dont be so hard with klusbert

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrapa View Post
    C'mon dont be so hard with klusbert
    the fuck are you smoking? It's my code.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    the fuck are you smoking? It's my code.
    Haha it was a joke about the comment above yours.

I'm looking forwards to seethe new tibia socket!!

Suggestion: you can ask the needed addresses as params of the functions, so you don't have to cpmpile the dll every tibia update. For those who dosen't have the needed compiler.
    Last edited by Lolrapa; 09-08-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Darkstar I have some free time, right now can you tell me the problem with this tibiaSock and maybe I can work something out?
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    Darkstar I have some free time, right now can you tell me the problem with this tibiaSock and maybe I can work something out?
    I think there is no problem (besides the fast call addition), I think he just want to make it better.

Useful Product Info

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Blog 6b89d22

Excellent Product Info

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Website f6fd6b8