Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

We got a problem? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We got a problem?

RE: We got a problem?

I am still stucked on GUI pointer. Does someone found it?

O.o, just woke up and I see all of this... better go sleep again...

Quote Originally Posted by maozao
    Look's like that the Map still the same as 9.42

I still missing the Cap address(look's like 0x97BE80, it's changing the value when you gain/lose cap but doesn't return a good value) and the BlackSquare Distance that changed in 9.42 too.

If someone have some information about them =)

Ps: And wtf is that shit about the pzzone returning the player as "not visible" (0) now?
    For me works fine the cap with 0x97BE80.

With 0 cap it return 0, if you eat cookie (0.10oz), you will get 10 cuz you read the value as Int. So you will get 12000 (120.00) if you drop something of 120oz with the cookie.

- Edit -

Sorry, i posted something "wrong", but so, i searched and that is my fault, I fail xD

- Edit -

Quote Originally Posted by Honda

With 0 cap it return 0, if you eat cookie (0.10oz), you will get 10 cuz you read the value as Int. So you will get 12000 (120.00) if you drop something of 120oz with the cookie.
    That's weird, because I'm testing here and these are my values to that address:

With cap 0:
    4 bytes - 1300311663
    Float - 270912992
    Double - 2,26168756719531E65

With cap 20:
    4 bytes - 1300310463
    Float - 270874592
    Double - 2,26168756719475E65

Wth ?! o.o'

Thank you cip. Out with the kiddies. Time for the people who can actually display a bit of skill and intuition to hold the stage indefinitely. (No offence intended to anyone, just my feelings)

Just woke up, had a 12 hour shift last night and didn't get home until 9 AM, so I'm just starting my update. I go to work again in 4 hours, lets see what I can do with that time.

Quote Originally Posted by maozao
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda

That's weird, because I'm testing here and these are my values to that address:

With cap 0:
    4 bytes - 1300311663
    Float - 270912992
    Double - 2,26168756719531E65

With cap 20:
    4 bytes - 1300310463
    Float - 270874592
    Double - 2,26168756719475E65

Wth ?! o.o'
    Did you use xor with it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Thank you cip. Out with the kiddies. Time for the people who can actually display a bit of skill and intuition to hold the stage indefinitely. (No offence intended to anyone, just my feelings)

Just woke up, had a 12 hour shift last night and didn't get home until 9 AM, so I'm just starting my update. I go to work again in 4 hours, lets see what I can do with that time.
    Some people feel superior doing all this work for a game. In my case it is just a hobbie, and I think is the same for some people that don't receives a bunch of money doing this work.

In my point of view is great to have kiddies trying to discover how to make your own programs and to make the game easy. The lost of kiddies is the same lost of players that is leaving this game and also leaving your product in a future.

Just remember to don't waste all your free time with a game from another company. Also remember that the Tibia future don't depends of you.

I have no problem with people trying to learn. It the leeches who come here and feed off everyone else's work that bother me.

Isn't 122C5E4 a gui pointer?

Code:
    00EDD4C8 | 8B45 0C                | MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+C]
    00EDD4CB | 50                        | PUSH EAX
    00EDD4CC | 8B45 08                | MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+8]
    00EDD4CF | 50                        | PUSH EAX
    00EDD4D0 | 8B52 34                | MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+34]
    00EDD4D3 | FFD2                    | CALL EDX
    00EDD4D5 | 8B0D E4C52201     | MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[122C5E4]
    //Base address = E80000