Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Start: Address
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Start: Address

Start: Address

I had difficulty in the beginning to understand where I started.
    Here I will try to explain it all started to get the addresses.

1-) Download CheatEngine

2-) Open Cheat engine, open Tibia and attach (clicking at computer)

3-) Login in tibia

4-) Get Id of you helmet (to me is dark helmet: 3384) but you can consult this link: http://otfans.net/threads/135415-Tibia-Item-ID-s

5-) Put the Id at field where have a label: Value
    6-) Click First Scan

7-) Now remove the helmet and put the bag
    8-) Know in value put 0 and scan for NEXT SCAN

9-) Now you have the Head Slot. Put again the helmet and look if the value (left window) has changed. If has, you done, go to step 10, if dont, you make something wrong.

10-) Click twice in address (left window) then the address go to bottom window.

11-) Click twice at addres and will open a message like: 0x000000 + Tibia.exe (0x000000 is just a example).

12-) You ready to get others values. Good Luck.

Sequence:
    http://imageshack.us/g/266/attachprocess.jpg/

RE: Start: Address

It's a good tutorial for beginners

A tip if you don't know the item ID, is instead of searching for a certain ItemID, search for a Value between 1000 and 15000.
    Later remove the item and search for value "0", and repeat the process

What does Tibia.exe mean in the last picture? Where it says "Tibia.exe+Address"??? This is what I don't get! Should I use hwnd here or what?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheCave
    What does Tibia.exe mean in the last picture? Where it says "Tibia.exe+Address"??? This is what I don't get! Should I use hwnd here or what?
    Its base address.

So it is something like 0x40000? How can I calculate this on W7? I must know a static address or something first?

Super Moderator

So it is something like 0x40000? How can I calculate this on W7? I must know a static address or something first?
    It depends on what language you use.
    .NET's Process class (System.Diagnostics) has a property for the base address for example, while you'd have to do some Win32 in i.e. C++.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    It depends on what language you use.
    .NET's Process class (System.Diagnostics) has a property for the base address for example, while you'd have to do some Win32 in i.e. C++.
    Yes, it's a base address. For me, using W XP, the tibia address is always 0x400000. You don't need know static address cause Cheat Engine show you, after double click the address + Tibia.exe (base address to increment).

For get this address you don't need more than CheatEngine and Tibia.

Yeh, it depends (like blaster said). You can read this article (msdn) for more details.

@Devil Thanks for info. I think it's easier know the ID. But this is another way to get. xD

So my PC is saying the address is Tibia.exe+5E6E6C. Is that correct? How can I get the BaseAddress of Tibia.exe?

Super Moderator

So my PC is saying the address is Tibia.exe+5E6E6C. Is that correct? How can I get the BaseAddress of Tibia.exe?
    Language?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    Language?
    C#