Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibia: Data File Structure - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tibia: Data File Structure

Hey Jo3, I just back to work in the .dat reader that I was having problems and it still, I can't find the error.

I tried to use your code too and it still not working, it crashs saying index out of range, probably because its reading wrong somewhere in the code, but I revised it using the flash client and I trully can't find the error.

Can you help me please? Am I too blind to see that? Hahaha

http://pastebin.com/bPA8FYBP

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Casky View Post
    Hey Jo3, I just back to work in the .dat reader that I was having problems and it still, I can't find the error.

I tried to use your code too and it still not working, it crashs saying index out of range, probably because its reading wrong somewhere in the code, but I revised it using the flash client and I trully can't find the error.

Can you help me please? Am I too blind to see that? Hahaha

http://pastebin.com/bPA8FYBP
    Here's my code in C# and it works on the most recent client (10.72): http://pastebin.com/YgL99fwg

That's exactly how mine is, I just tried to run it again and it worked, something is wrong in my spr reader I guess, already fixed all changes but still getting error, gonna try to find out.

Thank you!

Administrator
    That's exactly how mine is, I just tried to run it again and it worked, something is wrong in my spr reader I guess, already fixed all changes but still getting error, gonna try to find out.

Thank you!
    Your spr reader code looks fine. However, I don't recommend getting, and creating, a bitmap for every single sprite for every single object. I would create and destroy sprites/bitmaps as needed. Your current approach is taking up too much memory. It will cause memory issues, and possible crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    Your spr reader code looks fine. However, I don't recommend getting, and creating, a bitmap for every single sprite for every single object. I would create and destroy sprites/bitmaps as needed. Your current approach is taking up too much memory. It will cause memory issues, and possible crashes.
    Yeah, I just fixed it and you are right, it was taking a lot to read all sprites, so Im just storing the SpriteIds.

Thank you again!

Have they added a flag "useable" = 254?
    And multiuse is no longer that common?

cuz this seems to work, but I am not sure if its correct
    http://pastebin.com/92iPcyQU
    Last edited by klusbert; 05-08-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    Have they added a flag "useable" = 254?
    And multiuse is no longer that common?

cuz this seems to work, but I am not sure if its correct
    http://pastebin.com/92iPcyQU
    Scanning over your code, it looks correct: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/50...ll=1#post54669

Hey Jo3, I was looking around the forum about an outfit changer, are the outfits ID's hardcoded in all those programs? Or there is a way to "link" a monster/outfit name to an ID?

Like:
    Citizen - ID XXX
    Quara Scout - ID YYY
    Etc

Administrator
    Hey Jo3, I was looking around the forum about an outfit changer, are the outfits ID's hardcoded in all those programs? Or there is a way to "link" a monster/outfit name to an ID?

Like:
    Citizen - ID XXX
    Quara Scout - ID YYY
    Etc
    Creature names are not stored anywhere in the client or data files. They are stored on the server, and sent to the client as needed. However, I believe, The Forgotten Server has all new creature, outfit, and mount IDs. So you can get them from there. Otherwise, you will have to do it on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    Creature names are not stored anywhere in the client or data files. They are stored on the server, and sent to the client as needed. However, I believe, The Forgotten Server has all new creature, outfit, and mount IDs. So you can get them from there. Otherwise, you will have to do it on your own.
    Ok then, thank you, as I suspected, it was hardcoded, no problem, thank you!