Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[Help] [VB.Net] Health/Mana Healer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Help] [VB.Net] Health/Mana Healer

[Help] [VB.Net] Health/Mana Healer

Hello everybody, I wanted someone I could ever pass an open source code or a bot with health and mana healer without using tibiaapi or have one folder that updates the codes of the tibia it even

Thank you, Sincerely Teehvsx

RE: [Help] [VB.Net] Health/Mana Healer

Quote Originally Posted by taylor
    Hello everybody, I wanted someone I could ever pass an open source code or a bot with health and mana healer without using tibiaapi or have one folder that updates the codes of the tibia it even

Thank you, Sincerely Teehvsx
    Hi , Heres a mana / healer for 9.44 I knocked up quickly. You may need to do some slight editing as its not been tested heavily:

What it does:
    Unlimited hp/mana rules
    Sends keys when client out of focus
    Send key combos e.g F1 or Shift + F1 or Ctrl + F1

What it does not do:
    Multi client support
    Multi tibia version support

This is pure source code I have removed all .exe files.

Im currently working on a open source version of blackd safe cheats in .net with a few additions so i'll have something that is a little more tested soon.

good job, i might read the code and improve it.

Killemal if I rename the ModMemory, ModKeyHandler and ModAutoHealer will affect the code?

Nope they are modules not classes

guy just open your project and gave these following errors:

Code:
    Warning	11	Function 'getkeycode' doesn't return a value on all code paths. Are you missing a 'Return' statement?	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\frmautoheal.vb	149	5	FknBot
    Warning	1	Function 'CheckValues' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModAutoHealer.vb	22	5	FknBot
    Warning	2	Function 'domanarules' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModAutoHealer.vb	46	5	FknBot
    Warning	3	Function 'dohealrules' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModAutoHealer.vb	75	5	FknBot
    Warning	4	Function 'addhealrule' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModAutoHealer.vb	81	5	FknBot
    Warning	5	Unused local constant: 'WM_CHAR'.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModKeyHandler.vb	12	15	FknBot
    Warning	6	Function 'WriteMemory' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModMemory.vb	43	5	FknBot
    Warning	7	Function 'WriteFloat' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModMemory.vb	76	5	FknBot
    Warning	8	Function 'WriteFloatPointer' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModMemory.vb	152	5	FknBot
    Warning	9	Function 'WriteLongPointer' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModMemory.vb	172	5	FknBot
    Warning	10	Function 'NOP' doesn't return a value on all code paths. A null reference exception could occur at run time when the result is used.	C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Meus documentos\FknBot\FknBot\ModMemory.vb	186	5	FknBot

Those are warnings not errors , the program will still compile (assuming option explicit is not set). I can fix it however the erros you see are not critical they are down to my own bad programming!

For instance:
    If we go through the list

getkeycode
    CheckValues
    domanarules
    dohealrules
    addhealrule

All return the same error :
    doesn't return a value on all code paths.

This is because the functions have if statements then return a value , however if the if statements = false then there is no code to return a default value. All these can be fixed by giving them a default value.

The final error for WM_CHAR is because this varible is never used in the code but we declare it. You can just remove WM_CHAR I only left it there because most bots seem to use it but I found it uneeded when sending keys.

If the program auto closes when you open it , then make sure tibia is loaded first!

mana restore does not work :-/

searched but not found error

i wil try and find it i only made the hp restore by hand the mana restore was just a copy paste of hp code with changed varibles so i probly missed something.

If you find the error let in the topic will help me a lot

thank you :blush::blush: