Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)

New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)

Chip tibia bot is a undetectable tibia cave and war bot. its currently at its beta stage but still free to the public. Chip is simple yet effective and can load and save key patterns made by the user. And repeats the recorded keys back to the tibia client. It can also use hotkeys on time intervals specified by the user. Chip also works with all versions of tibia. Chip bot can now heal using an image comparison method. And can be used multiple times and with any thing you can think of.

Link removed(Klusbert)
    Last edited by klusbert; 08-03-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: virus

RE: New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)

gl getting someone to use your undetectable bot

Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    it simply means its undetectable to tibia since it doesn't attach to the tibia client.

Do you have any proof that CipSoft detects bots only when they are attached to the client?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by chip77
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavious
    it simply means its undetectable to tibia since it doesn't attach to the tibia client.
    But you obtain a handle to read its memory, correct? If so, it's just as easy to detect it.

edit: I am not saying that cipsoft does this, just making a point.

If you think not attaching to the client keeps you safe then I doubt your integrity as a programmer.

my program doesn't read anything from memory. and when i say attach to the client i figured you would get what i meant. but as i can see you don't. It works unlike any other bot meaning it doesn't attach to the client it doesn't read from memory and it also doesn't send packets.

Quote Originally Posted by chip77
    my program doesn't read anything from memory. and when i say attach to the client i figured you would get what i meant. but as i can see you don't. It works unlike any other bot meaning it doesn't attach to the client it doesn't read from memory and it also doesn't send packets.
    You didn't answer my question : Do you have any proof that CipSoft detects bots only when they are attached to the client?
    Do you even have any proof how CipSoft detects bots?

[code=c++]if(FindWindowA("Chip Bot", NULL))
    detected();[/code]

I just detected your shit bot?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    [code=c++]if(FindWindowA("Chip Bot", NULL))
    detected();[/code]

I just detected your shit bot?
    I don't understand how to work detecting bots, but i really think this isn't a good way to detect a bot, because if I'm using my own bot and name it as
    "notepad", so if you try to ban me it means I won't be able to run my windows notepad.