Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)

RE: New Tibia Bot.. 100% Clean 100% Free.. (all clients)

But his bots window title isn't "Notepad," its "Chip Bot." So I fail to see your point?

If the title were to be "Notepad," we would have to detect it differently. But its not.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    [code=c++]if(FindWindowA("Chip Bot", NULL))
    detected();[/code]

I just detected your shit bot?
    I don't understand how to work detecting bots, but i really think this isn't a good way to detect a bot, because if I'm using my own bot and name it as
    "notepad", so if you try to ban me it means I won't be able to run my windows notepad.
    Sure, but what if it searches for the class name? Or if it compares file hashes?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    But his bots window title isn't "Notepad," its "Chip Bot." So I fail to see your point?

If the title were to be "Notepad," we would have to detect it differently. But its not.
    I just said that mode you posted to "detect" bot isn't good, because if the player is running other thing with the same name, but not related to Tibia... you'll banish him without reason.

If you are a businessman and your business works with a program called Chip Bot. So can't you play Tibia at same computer manually?

Because your method will banish him.

And I'm not arguing if there is or not other way to detect Chip Bot, but maybe I am wrong.

This is my point view.

why is the file in the zip file name alg? it wont even open

this thread should be locked and the file removed. Scan your computer for viruses. I will ban and delete the link now.

He is using a screenshot from old ghostbot.
    http://imgur.com/8sF704U
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html