Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)

Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)

Hello,

I've written a bot that uses Qt and compiles to a shared library. It currently runs only under Linux, but since it uses Qt (and also a cross-platform detour library) it shouldn't be to hard to port it to Windows.

The code is hosted on GitHub:

https://github.com/supergillis/tibia-hook
    https://github.com/supergillis/tibia-hook-scripts

There is a README in the first repository that explains the design.

The core stuff is actually already pretty solid and you can script a lot of stuff already. Examples of scripts are in the second repository.

An example of a script:

Main.js
    Code:
    receiveFromClient = function(packet) {
    	var type = packet.readU8();
    	print("received packet of type" + type);
    	return true; // return true to allow this packet, return false to block it
    };

receiveFromServer = function(packet) {
    	// do nothing
    };
    For better examples, see the second repository.

I am currently working on a lot of stuff, so development isn't really fast.

Enjoy!
    Gillis

RE: Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)

Why you use packets and not just simulate events?

Quote Originally Posted by dpv
    What do you mean, like simulating mouse events and stuff? And simulating mouse clicks? I have no idea how to do that, so I just did it this way

Quote Originally Posted by supergillis
    What do you mean, like simulating mouse events and stuff? And simulating mouse clicks? I have no idea how to do that, so I just did it this way
    Ye. Isnt using packets risky? Can't cip detect that you tampered them?

Super Moderator

Only if they are incorrect.

I just put the packets in the send buffer of the Tibia client and then call the real send function. So adding padding bytes etc. is done by the Tibia client. So I guess Blaster_89 is right.

People need to stop fucking correcting people when they don't have fucking knowldge on the subject they are trying to correct. If your reasoning for correcting someone is a fucking question, just shut your fucking mouth.

Fuck if you don't like my language, I'm tired of kids being ignorant.

Good job, OP. Qt is my favorite <3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    People need to stop fucking correcting people when they don't have fucking knowldge on the subject they are trying to correct. If your reasoning for correcting someone is a fucking question, just shut your fucking mouth.

Fuck if you don't like my language, I'm tired of kids being ignorant.

Good job, OP. Qt is my favorite <3
    Rofl where do you see me correcing someone? The reason why I ask the OP about using packets is because I don't know anything about tibia packets. Your probably the only 1 on this forum making a problem about it.

PS. Ur reaction looks more childish than my post.

Rofl where do you see me correcing someone? The reason why I ask the OP about using packets is because I don't know anything about tibia packets. Your probably the only 1 on this forum making a problem about it.

I'm tired of the misinformed bullshit coming from kids like you.

Pardon my choice of words? You may not have been correcting him but you were basically saying "Bro, this shit is gonna get you banned, why don't you simulate?" The same thing every other moron says because they understand absolutely nothing about anything.

This is the shit that gives any bot that doesn't "simulate" a bad name, and it's bullshit. rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR

I'm tired of the misinformed bullshit coming from kids like you.

Pardon my choice of words? You may not have been correcting him but you were basically saying "Bro, this shit is gonna get you banned, why don't you simulate?" The same thing every other moron says because they understand absolutely nothing about anything.

This is the shit that gives any bot that doesn't "simulate" a bad name, and it's bullshit. rofl.
    All my sentences use "?" so I am not saying anything. I am questioning.
    And yes I think simulating is better, but I cant say that what Blaster_89 said is wrong.