Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)

RE: Linux bot (uses Qt and can be scripted in javascript)

You're implying.

Lets stop spamming this kids thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    You're implying.

Lets stop spamming this kids thread now.
    Aight

i liked it, sadly your copyright fucks with me
    Code:
    Copyright 2011 Eeli Reilin. All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
    are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, 
          this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
          this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation 
          and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
    i was going to try to help you out on it, but this isnt the gui-license i was expecting @_@

eigther way good luck
    looks interesting, you should add picks and it is easier if you had that under repositories at least for ubuntu, so people can just download an unverified source with the apt-get.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker
    i liked it, sadly your copyright fucks with me
    Code:
    Copyright 2011 Eeli Reilin. All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
    are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, 
          this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
          this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation 
          and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
    i was going to try to help you out on it, but this isnt the gui-license i was expecting @_@

eigther way good luck
    looks interesting, you should add picks and it is easier if you had that under repositories at least for ubuntu, so people can just download an unverified source with the apt-get.
    What's wrong with the license? It's just a license for free (as in freedom) software, it doesn't inhibit you to make commits.