Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[9.44] TheLazyHunter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [9.44] TheLazyHunter

[9.44] TheLazyHunter

[size=large][align=center]Source has been verified. The executable has been recompiled and reattached by Jo3Bingham.
    Remember, only the attached file in this post has been verified.
    If the author posts an "update" in a later post, please note that it has not been verified, and you should only download the attachment from this post.[/align]
    [/size]

I recently started playing Tibia again and remembered how awfully boring it acutally can be to hunt manually, specially as a low level. Since most bots either cost money or they dont have the functions that I require, I figured that I would make my own bot, or a tool as I would call it.

Now it is pretty much ready for decent use, I have been running it for a couple of days and havn't noticed any issues with it. Everything just flows as it should.

However, notice that this is not a bot you turn on and leave home. This is a tool for the lazy hunter. It will automize some of your work and take care of the boring parts --> spamming spells, healing, drinking mana. All you need to do is to attack creeps, run with them until they die and loot them.

This tool does not write anything to the memory and does not send any packets. The only things used are reading information from the client and sending hotkeys(supporting F1 - F12 for now).

Features
    * Customizable hotkeys (ie hit insert instead of F3)
    * High and low healing priorites
    * Refills mana from a certain amount to a certain amount
    * Mana trainer/rune maker with 10% randomness
    * Auto strike (ie exori vis if target is alive and in range(customizable)
    * Auto strike special (can use a certain spell(hotkey) to certain creeps, if hunting creeps weak to different elements)
    * All randomized timers

Screenshots here
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2s9pzjs.png

RE: [9.44] TheLazyHunter

if you want the project to be verified i belive you have to post it there, with the link of the sources or the package to compile it

Administrator

Nice work, Xavious. I'll PM you now.

@Wesker No -> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-6077.html
    Stickies are there for a reason.

Administrator

Source has been verified. The executable has been recompiled and reattached by myself. Remember, only the attached file in the original post has been verified. If the author posts an "update" in a later post, please note that it has not been verified, and you should only download the attachment from the original post.

Please keep on developing his Xavious

If you be able to add a eater option, that would complete the runemaker

Im glad you like it

I will continue working on it, currently working with reading the map and got a working attacker(not complete yet) and looter(not completed yet either). It also has automatic heal friend, source of this function can be found in C# section on this forum, and what it does is finding an exura sio hotkey and extract the players name from that hotkey and reads his health and clicks the hotkey that was found for this specific player when his health percentage is lower than what was submitted. Ill also add this function to support multiple players/hotkeys.

Eating food will also be added as soon as I get the container function to work properly!

Very good news! Rly liked what you did with the Classic bot

I will be following this closely

Very Neat Program.. Cant wait for more!

Thanks a lot

If there are any suggestions please reply, keep in mind that container handling and partly game window handling will be available in the next release!

Yeah, suggestions you say..

How about a fully working bot with keeping distance, looting from a far, fully customized scripter yada yada yada.. what neobot had to keep the list small

Gimmie a shout if you need help with anything