Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

getTile Problem on Tibia 8.10

Thread: getTile Problem on Tibia 8.10

getTile Problem on Tibia 8.10

I am trying to get a Tile from a position(location).
    as follow:

Tile = TClient.Map.GetTile(Location)
    but the Location of the tile isnt the correct location, it gives something like
    {12,16,268} instead of {4048,4050,7}

I mean the property Location from the Tile.

[EDIT]

And the only way I can get the Tile is doing this

TClient.Map.playerTile.Items

this way I can get the itens on tile the player is, but i need to walk to the dead body position
    and use it and also the Item.OpenAsContainer Doesnt work.

And yes I'm puting the correct parameters in all of them...

And since there are itens on the floor that I need to check I cant cause the coordenates arent correct.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

RE: getTile Problem on Tibia 8.10

Container is on top?

RE: getTile Problem on Tibia 8.10

Quote Originally Posted by sebasbe
    Container is on top?
    I just wanna open the body that is on a tile, if I do what i said before it works...
    And, when I trye to open the body I try to open it in a new position, i mean
    1 number plus the last found, if i got number 3 as the last backpack opened
    the new container would be 4.

Anything else?