Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PokemonApi v1.1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PokemonApi v1.1

PokemonApi v1.1

=================================================
    PokemonAPI v1.1 for PokeXGames client
    =================================================

About this Release
    • Added packet.dll for hooking packets.
    • Fixed a lot of bugs, including the full light.
    • Fixed PokemonAPI_Inject (removed some parts, we re-add soom as possible).
    • Fixed turn packet, now its called using the packet.dll.
    • Fixed move packet, now its called using the packet.dll.
    • Removed Icons, Skins and ContextMenus? packets, we need to check what of this is crashing client at start up. We add again.
    • Added more functions to Battlelist class.
    • Corrected slot numbers.
    • Replaced Mana, ManaMax to Pokemons, PokemonsMax.
    • Replaced Capacity to PokemonsCount.
    • Removed non 8.1 functions and classes.

About PokemonAPI
    • PokemonAPI is a .NET framework for writing programs that interact with the Tibia Client.
    • Programmers: If you are interested in helping out with PokemonAPI (adding to the library, bugfixing, etc) please get familiar with the DLL and using it to write programs. Once you create a program using PokemonAPI and publish it, we will be more than happy to have you join the team.
    • PokemonAPI is open source and available at Google Code http://code.google.com/p/pokemonapi
    • Authors: Tryller, with very special thanks to TibiaAPI developers and others.

Downloads

Issues and Ideas

Change Log

Super Moderator

RE: PokemonApi v1.0.0.0

How come you're not including the source code? You barely changed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    Realy?
    It' works fine for me.
    Try to use the Tibia Api without edits
    Clientchooser doen't work and other similar bugs.
    I've fixed all bugs found by me.
    Maybe you can edit an API and post here too with the source code

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tryller
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89
    Realy?
    It' works fine for me.
    Try to use the Tibia Api without edits
    Clientchooser doen't work and other similar bugs.
    I've fixed all bugs found by me.
    I disassembled it and looked around, all I found was changed addresses. You also didn't fix the map reading (semi-broken since a long time).
    Could you say exactly what you changed?

edit:
    Maybe you can edit an API and post here too Smile with the source code Smile
    I use my own code that doesn't use some things that TibiaAPI uses, so I wouldn't know how to get some of the addresses.
    I just think it's a douche move to re-distribute others' work without little to no changes and not include the source code. It's times like these I wish TibiaAPI had used the GNU GPL.

edit2: To clarify, you are not forced to include the source code, as TibiaAPI uses the MIT license, which states you are allowed to do pretty much anything you want with it.

Map reading need to be updated
    But all player address are working for me
    And I make the open source

Maybe you can help to update map addresses
    If you like to help
    You are to be welcome

The address for source code
    http://code.google.com/p/pokemonapi/

Edited thread

with source and no comments?

Talking RE: PokemonApi v1.0.0.0

congratulations guy had well
    tested here and everything worked out so someone bugs
    so you have a question for the souce vb.net
    and these bugs are wrong adress?

SendPackets not works
    and Map Address too
    Buy you can use addres of player for sumulating keyboard

Administrator

with source and no comments?
    You have just experienced a crash-course of what it's like to be a programmer. Especially one in a dying field.

Jo3 is bad
    Hehehhe
    Jo3 can help in project?
    To fix packet part?