Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[C#] [Open Source] Mini Bot - Phenomy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [C#] [Open Source] Mini Bot - Phenomy

[C#] [Open Source] Mini Bot - Phenomy

I use translate !

Hello guys, I did more for you to understand this source programming for Tibia
    It just emulates keyboard and mouse, does not inject or use any dll, also does not send packets (you will see that in the sources)
    It is very simple for you to learn more serves, I believe you will learn how to deal with the memory addresses that are in Tibia, for saying that, works perfectly in windows 7.
    It has some very useful functions that I created and you will be able to use the best possible way.
    I used the memory addresses of the Tibia 9:52, more if you want you can switch to any version (watch for some function), it can be upgraded to any version.
    It is protected by the GNU license, so stay tuned ... hoho

See a picture:

I hope you do good out of it, even.

Download: Mini Bot - Phenomy

Phenomy ~ All rights reserved.

Super Moderator

RE: [C#] [Open Source] Mini Bot - Phenomy

Skimmed through the source code, looked fine to me. Although I would recommend that you learn the concepts of OOP as soon as possible, as it will save you a lot of headache and (lack of) spaghetti code in the future.

I did something very simple for beginners to understand ... u.u

Jo3, shoulda put a copyright on the name.

I dont understand, can you explain?

http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-4947.html

Vish, I had never seen this topic, but as just one source and not an application I think the name is not as important.

I'm just giving you a hard time, bro

Ksiz,

I got a question... I was testing your program with the tibia 9.53 addresses and wanted to see if it is reading right from the memory. so I added text boxes on the interface. to make them read from the address using Tostring(); and it displays the mana as a seven digit number. I gotta go now. I will post the code when i get back.

You have to read with the mana xor (^)