Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

BattleList Structure

Thread: BattleList Structure

BattleList Structure

Hello,
    it is the first time Im trying to get information about the battleList.

My first problem is that I can find the address, but it is not static. I have tried to find pointers there but without success.

I can confirm the size of the interval between characters is: -> H B0

And the my last question. Does the structure changes after every update?
    Could someone give me hints how to find out the structure? Any link or description would be nice.

Super Moderator

RE: BattleList Structure

It is static, perhaps you didn't account for ASLR?

My result for the battlelist is:
    tibia.exe + 543008

I have just tested it, it seems to be right although it wasnt marked as static. (using cheatengine)
    Can anyone confirm this?

Creature.Y = +24

I have found a way to get the information.

tibia 9.53

creature.z_Offset = 0x24;
    creature.y_Offset = 0x28;
    creature.x_Offset = 0x2C;

Hello, I think the BattleList.Start like this:
    I Use Cheat Engine

I am looking for the name of my character cheat engine, if it returns two static IP addresses, you edit, what do change the character's name is the address that need.
    Then I add the offset to the name (which is 4) and thus returning the address that need.
    The rest I'm testing, making a loop and adding a list to check each offset is not very difficult, no great changes (when switching) is at most 2 ~ 10 difference.

Translate, sorry!

[code=vbnet]
    Public Shared Start As Integer = &H943008 '953
    Public Shared [Step] As Integer = &HB0
    Public Shared MaxCreatures As Integer = &H514
    Public Shared DistanceId As UInteger = 0
    Public Shared DistanceType As UInteger = 3
    Public Shared DistanceName As UInteger = 4
    Public Shared DistanceX As UInteger = 44
    Public Shared DistanceY As UInteger = 40
    Public Shared DistanceZ As UInteger = 36

Public Shared DistanceIsWalking As UInteger = 80
    Public Shared DistanceDirection As UInteger = 84
    Public Shared DistanceLight As UInteger = 124
    Public Shared DistanceLightColor As UInteger = 128
    Public Shared DistanceHPBar As UInteger = 140[/code]

PHP Code:
      DistanceId 0;

DistanceType 3;

DistanceName 4;

DistanceX 44;

DistanceY 40;

DistanceZ 36;

DistanceIsWalking 80;

DistanceDirection 84;

DistanceOutfit 96;

DistanceAddon 116;

DistanceMountId 120;

DistanceIsVisible 172;

DistanceSkull 152;

DistanceColorHead 100;

DistanceColorBody 104;

DistanceColorLegs 108;

DistanceColorFeet 112;

DistanceWarIcon 168;

DistanceWalkSpeed 144;

DistanceHPBar 140

I didnt realize addresses are decimal...
    Thank you very much.