Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Smth wrong with showing posts?

Thread: Smth wrong with showing posts?

Smth wrong with showing posts?

In this thread:
    http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-9038.html

in the forum view currently last post is said to be by Miziak, but when I view the thread the last post I see is by Dark Pallys.

Same thing was yesterday with the mentioned post by Dark Pallys.
    I saw "last post: Dark Pallys" and couldn't see it in the thread.

Administrator

RE: Smth wrong with showing posts?

Well, if you go to page 13 you will see Miziaks post.

Well, there doesn't exist page 13

Also on index I see to that Miziak wrote something.

Regards, Czepek!

Administrator

Again, try clearing your browser. If the problem persists please let me know.

I did try to get to next page "by hand" yet it wasn't possible.
    I'm posting from my home comp now and I do see the post by Miziak here.
    So it definitely has to do smth with browser cache (using Chrome btw).
    I'll let you know tomorrow how are things doing after clearing cache on my work's comp.

I just thought it was a bigger issue and didn't think even for a split second about cache >.>

Administrator

Miziak's post appears below Dark Pallys' on page 12 for me.

I see post by Miziak at work now as well (didn't do anything yet).
    I'll keep you updated if I hit the problem again and will try clearing the cache then.

This drives me nuts lol :/

http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-9038-post-84159.html#pid84159

This post is said to be the last one, but it takes me to first post of the thread.
    Manually changing the thread page does not help, neither trying to go page 12 nor page 13 (www edited by hand).
    I did clear my whole browser cache (checked all checkboxes and clear all settings from the beggining) and restarted the browser.
    Did not help.
    The problem persists.

[edit]
    If anyone from the staff is interested I am willing to provide my pass to forums in order for them to check on their own.