Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Getting started - Getting the basics
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting started - Getting the basics

Lightbulb Getting started - Getting the basics

Hello

Well, I kind of finished vocational school about a year ago and can say that I'm pretty experienced with computers, programming and such. Though I only programmed in Java yet (ofc I tried all the other languages as well, but not that intense!) and think/know that it's better and prolly easier to write a bot in C++ or C#.

I've been on these forums a few years ago, but gave up due to the fact that I didn't know where and how to start. Now I just wanna start over again and need your help for that

I kind of want to figure out everything or most of the things on my own to get the maximum lerning experience, but ofc this is not possible if you don't know anything about that topic. So yeah, one fact is that I'm not a totally newbie! I know how to program, though I'm clearly NOT an expert. But that's why I'm approaching this: to become better.

My questions are:
    - I need to know how an application works into its' details. E.g. I know about writing code and why I need to compile it, but what happens to the code after that? How does it work in that program? What jobs do packages have? :P Im kind of a newbie in that topic.
    - I want to write a simple bot (like making runes, fishing, eating, etc.) Though I want to manage it with mouseclicks and keyboard events. Where do I have to start? I doupt that I have to actually send packages, but I know that I have to receive packages to get infos off the client, don't I?
    - Are those questions everything that I need to get started? Is there anything more I need to know? I think "adapting" a virtual mouse and keyboard to an application shouldn't be too difficult and can be done with some researching. But well, if giving input to the client and receiving output through packages is everything, then I guess it's eveyrthing I gotta know to start, right?

Could you give me some links and name some threads according to my needs?

Thank you in advance!
    Cheers, Basti

RE: Getting started - Getting the basics

well theres no point on making a bot thats exactly like any other bot, people want safety but they dont understand that anything injected can be detected, the way i choose pixel recognition. and you have to resize windows get pixels dcordxcordcolor, and so on, then you just do some virtualmapkeys or mapvirtualkey the usual stuff i guess, eigther way starting with tibia i believe it is the worse idea ever, tibia its complex atm, im not saying its rocket science but it is just a bit more complex than some other online games out there with no security at all........

my first bot was a bot for gameboy advance, completly useless and pointless, yet the easier bot to start with, you control the client, the memory all the files, then if you wont do that i will rather start with a tibia.exe back in the days some ot, that has the addreses without asrl and all that bs, but hey thats just me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker
    well theres no point on making a bot thats exactly like any other bot, people want safety but they dont understand that anything injected can be detected ...
    Hey, thanks for the reply!
    Well, I'm not planning on making a new bot for making money. I'm just on it to practice myself. The thing with the gameboy-bot: Pretty good idea ;P Yeah, it is useless, but probabbly fun aswell I'll probabbly have to try that at first to get in to it .. But hey, thats life!

Anyhow, I got some better idea of what it is about, not to work with injection. Thanks!

...people want safety but they dont understand that anything injected can be detected...
    detect current bots is really easy (injected or not), Cipsoft doesn't ban them users because they just want money. Skills to catch botters I'm pretty sure that Cipsoft developers they have.

If cipsoft decide to ban all cheaters, cipsoft will break and close g__g

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi
    ...people want safety but they dont understand that anything injected can be detected...
    detect current bots is really easy (injected or not), Cipsoft doesn't ban them users because they just want money. Skills to catch botters I'm pretty sure that Cipsoft developers they have.
    i got an easier solution, just bann mc's HAHAHAHHA, anyways im probably the only1 thats gonna put out a flash/regular client bot very soon , no injection, no handle packages, no memory intrusion, 4000% safe
    ill pay to see darkstar's face.......

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi
    i got an easier solution, just bann mc's HAHAHAHHA, anyways im probably the only1 thats gonna put out a flash/regular client bot very soon , no injection, no handle packages, no memory intrusion, 4000% safe
    ill pay to see darkstar's face.......
    That's (probably) not the only things that could result in a ban, you know
    You still have to not act retarded when doing automated tasks (i.e. cavebot), which imo is the hardest part when making a bot

Haha ... so u actually made a costum client which just sends the requests of yours to their server? And u dont need to have dubts how they controll their client?
    from what ive read it doesnt matter if u read AND write the process memory, as long as the changes you make are logical ... another way would be to read it and send requests via the client to the server, or is it the same one? The last way woould be to read memory or pixels and use mouse and keyboard events. Though reading pixels is very very oldschool
    Cant i get the position of screen elements (eg containers) from the client?

well theres no point on making a bot thats exactly like any other bot
    There is, for personal use or for a learning experience.

people want safety but they dont understand that anything injected can be detected
    Any external tool can be detected if the client is designed to check for them. Injection being any more unsafe than other methods is nothing but a mere myth perputrated by people who don't know any better or as a marketing gimmick to sell some new tool using the older mouse/keyboard based methods that were used before packet manipulation become popular. In fact injection actually provides much better safety possibilities than anything else as it provides the ability to take full control over any of its detection systems, the weaknesses of any client-based detection is that it is run on the client machine and thus can be manipulated and that it has to somehow notify the server when something is detected.

then if you wont do that i will rather start with a tibia.exe back in the days some ot, that has the addreses without asrl and all that bs, but hey thats just me.....
    I see no reason not to start with the latest client if that's what you want to make things for. ASLR is a complete non-issue, you just need to use relative addresses with the client base address, never understood how people have had problems with this especially considering the various posts showing how it all works. Finding most useful addresses aren't difficult, there are various posts on here that can be helpful in learning how to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy
    Any external tool can be detected if the client is designed to check for them. Injection being any more unsafe than other methods is nothing but a mere myth perputrated by people who don't know any better or as a marketing gimmick to sell some new tool using the older mouse/keyboard based methods that were used before packet manipulation become popular. In fact injection actually provides much better safety possibilities than anything else as it provides the ability to take full control over any of its detection systems, the weaknesses of any client-based detection is that it is run on the client machine and thus can be manipulated and that it has to somehow notify the server when something is detected.

1.- injecting code its ilegal in mmm 45% of the world ?
    2.- handling a client or proccess that you didnt build and it isnt made for debugging porpuses with the company statements, can make a huge law sue (i understand that people just dont care about that)
    3.- injection its the easy method of any cheat, you can read the values of the addreses big deal.... they secure it then 2-3 people or just 1 decrypt it
    4.- programing its an universe and theres more than just emulation of keyboards and mouse, yes theres a way 400000000000% more safe than just injecting code
    5.- " In fact injection actually provides much better safety possibilities " how are you going to solve the rootkits, theres a few games that include them, theres gamespy,gameguard, and alot of another seriusly stupid shitt, where your injection is not even worth it....
    6.- wont argue anymore, im not even the best 1 on injection, and i dont ment to be it , eigther way im still learning but your claims arent "100% truth"
    7.- =*