Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] Tibianic-HR - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [C#] Tibianic-HR

Thanks you mate

can i get some help to make it work on a custom client? what do i need to edit

private void LoadPlayer()
    {
    player = GetPlayer();
    this.Text = player.Name + " | ClassicBotter " + Application.ProductVersion;
    }

NULLREFERENCEEXEPTION WAS UNHANDLED

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?

Quote Originally Posted by bidoh View Post
    private void LoadPlayer()
    {
    player = GetPlayer();
    this.Text = player.Name + " | ClassicBotter " + Application.ProductVersion;
    }

NULLREFERENCEEXEPTION WAS UNHANDLED

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?
    http://bit.ly/19MDFKB

Hello xavious do you know if theres a way to upgrade the classicbotter 1.0.0.0 source to work on tibianic? If u know could u explain?

The packets isnt placed in dll file?

Quote from first post

I however havnt been able to make a proper drag items function without focusing the client. This tool does not send packets, but key and mouse events.

I get error... Only light hack works but any other gives me error ;(
    Last edited by torsikka; 04-06-2014 at 03:03 PM.

This bot doesnt work on Classicus.org ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Matti View Post
    For me the bot doesn't work on my 64-bit system,
    yet for my friend it does.
    So dunno what's going on.

How to make runes:
    You gotta make some tags (main-tab -> check the 'record', then put your mouse at the place where u want to make the tag, and press * and name the tag)
    afterwards, u can use this tag in a script with #tagname.
    So you should be able to make it drag runes and stuff.
    I've managed to get this working on an OT I'm currently playing on. Thing is I don't understand how to record these new tags. I check record, nothing happens, then I hover my mouse at something and I press "*" on my keyboard, nothing happens.
    I looked in the source and it's supposed to bring up a new form when checking the box, but nothing happens, at all. No errors either. Any suggestions?

NVM, found out that it was the * sign on the numpad
    EDIT 2: okay.. weird, worked once and now it refuses to work again, wtf xd
    EDIT 3: So its working, but where should I place the labels? I know the looter uses #newcont, #takefrom and #putat but where exactly should I put these? It just seems to be fucking up wherever I place them x)
    Last edited by Tony32; 11-17-2015 at 02:43 PM.