Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] Tibianic-HR
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [C#] Tibianic-HR

[C#] Tibianic-HR

Iryont finally decided to stop me from botting on his server so he deleted a couple of my accounts and as I wont be playing on that server anymore since university next semester is right around the corner I figured I'd help some people out and give them a head start on how my bot works. Hopefully it will help some of you out in one way or another.

Few things are completed but with this tool I've managed to get close to level 100, but I hope someone else will take over from there

Currently contains:
    Xray
    Full light(proper one)
    Level spy
    Cavebot
    Scripting - pretty much anything you can imagine with some changes

I however havnt been able to make a proper drag items function without focusing the client. This tool does not send packets, but key and mouse events.

Everything you might need you can find in the .rar below

http://speedy.sh/VTVU4/ClassicBotter.rar

Good luck and have fun, if you get caught, say hi to the corrupt gamemaster Iryont from me
    /Notabilis

RE: [C#] Tibianic-HR

how to run it?:d

Lycka till Fidde!

Va kul och lira även om det va lite segare på v2 av servern.

Hör av dig om du ngn gång är i sthlm o vill ha en bärs

Super Moderator

Good lord, the source code is messy.
    How come you didn't use a proper scripting language (C# works fine)?

Havnt had a look at that scripting language, I wanted to make it simple and to me it is. I will however take a look at it.

Yes it is messy, that I know

nice code, thanks for release it =)

Can somebody compile it and upload?

How to compile it? :P

Xavious what have you done.... :P This thread became funnier with every post Actually he posted it with compiled version :P

which version does this bot?