Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[C#] Tibianic-HR - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [C#] Tibianic-HR

Super Moderator

RE: [C#] Tibianic-HR

Quote Originally Posted by taylor
    which version does this bot?
    7.72, any item IDs will be pre-7.6 though

realease it compiled ;d

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by herb
    realease it compiled ;d
    It is compiled

You say its complied... from my knowledge (limited at best) it doesn't look compiled to me.

and if it is like you say, how exactly do we run this without an executable?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Silba93
    You say its complied... from my knowledge (limited at best) it doesn't look compiled to me.

..\bin\Debug

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89

..\bin\Debug
    Haha :P Blaster don't make it too easy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89

..\bin\Debug
    That was the only folder i didnt look in -_- i feel like such a retard lmfao

Really appreciate you replying, thanks

Thanks!.

Could you guide us on how to make hotkeys & scripts that would be amazing? do you still have dash on this? A other guide like you did with the old bot would be useful thaks!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by savarg
    do you still have dash on this?
    Dash is not possible on keyboard+mouse based bots