Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Why was my thread deleted?

Thread: Why was my thread deleted?

Why was my thread deleted?

Can someone explain me why my thread bout my program (Tibia Time Machine) disappeared?

It's simply gone without a warning or anything

Super Moderator

RE: Why was my thread deleted?

I checked the logs, nothing there that shows it was deleted by a mod

Administrator

Uh oh, it's possible that I may have deleted it by mistake when deleting spam threads. I also went through the logs just then, and there's no sign of it being deleted by one of us, but when more than one thread is deleted at a time, it only says "Threads deleted" without mentioning the name of the threads.. so if it was one of us, we may have ticked the wrong thread by mistake when deleting it..

and if that's the case, I'm very sorry!

Indeed yesterday I've reported some spam bots and I remember one post was in an existing thread - not a new standalone thread (can't remember the thread itself though).

So this might be it.

The thread link was http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8560.html if that helps anything (found with the help of uncle Google :P).
    Unfortunately waybackmachine (http://archive.org/web/web.php) did not cache the topic :/

Does the admin panel have SQL query access? UPDATE threads SET open=1 WHERE threadid=8560 or similar.

I think MyBB actually deletes threads and posts completely, so no way to recover it.
    But it might be a good idea to look in the database anyway.

Google cached it http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KURGFRAr748J:tpforums.org/forum/thread-8560.htm

Administrator

God damnit Dark Pallys, you're such a noob :P

So, i am gonna reupload it tomorrow.. Or someday this week
    My mother is changing things in the house so i got only mobile internet for now

Administrator

Hey, I'm not saying I did it! :P Just saying it's possible!

bad arthur...